fbpx

YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps YIPPIE!! I got my PYO swap today!

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 750 total)
  • Author
    ladybrooklyn
    Participant

I think a poll might be a good idea. πŸ˜€

Though I have to say… the farther away from Xmas the better… 😈

I intend to be better this time around… no more experimenting!!! πŸ˜›

Skigod377
      Participant

Unicornlvr is not doing PYOs anymore. She wont even take a commision πŸ™

That is sad about Unicornlvr πŸ˜₯ .

But on a happy πŸ˜€ note I got mine today, yay, now I am not too sure who painted this guy, but he sure is pretty.

I think I can hear him scratching to get out:

Yep definatly hear the plastic rustling:

Ahh his first breath of Canadian air:

Strike a pose:

I will try to take better pics on my next weekend off, when I am awake and not working during the day πŸ˜€ .

So the next one is when? πŸ˜†

Kasie
        Participant

What suspense! I feel like I was watching ruffs dragon come to life or hatch out of his egg. πŸ˜†
          Very nice!

Skigod377
          Participant

DANG IT! I cant see πŸ˜† This is so not fair.

dragonmedley
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

DANG IT! I cant see πŸ˜† This is so not fair.

I get the same problem with my home computer sometimes. You might have a firewall problem. Unless you’re at work and they do it on purpose?

Ruffian, it’s from Wolflodge. That’s one gorgeous dragon!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jennifer
              Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

How’d you find that out?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

I love his colours πŸ˜€

AdaraSky wrote:

What suspense! I feel like I was watching ruffs dragon come to life or hatch out of his egg. πŸ˜†
                Very nice!

I thought the same thing. I like it how it has simular colors to the emerald peacock. πŸ˜€ It is very nice.

wow what a lovely very pink ki-rin,and very pretty dragon,im thinking before christmas to,but yes im in for the next swap πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I am also thinking before x-mas because I am itching to do another one. Lately I have been getting my gifts at the last moment…

Jodi
                Participant

Nice dragon! Very cute.

I’d be up for another one, before Christmas would be fine. I just need to get through GenCon (in August) and I’ll be able to breathe again.

Too bad about Unicornlvr. I really love my repainted Hippogriff that I got from her. My hubby likes it too. I was hoping to commission her for something. Oh, well. I hope she’s okay.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Nambroth wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

How’d you find that out?I PMd her over a month ago and she got back to me and let me know she was not doing them. She may put some up on Ebay, but no commisions. πŸ™

Medley: Yes. I am at work and they block me! Curse them!!! 😑 πŸ˜†

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

How’d you find that out?I PMd her over a month ago and she got back to me and let me know she was not doing them. She may put some up on Ebay, but no commisions. πŸ™

Medley: Yes. I am at work and they block me! Curse them!!! 😑 πŸ˜†
                    Well Darn. Is her ebay name the same?

All of these PYOs are beautiful! But I must comment on the blue/green dragon.. it’s stunning! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 750 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.