fbpx

WSC PYO's: Celtic fire Keeper FINAL PICS! Pg 17!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone WSC PYO's: Celtic fire Keeper FINAL PICS! Pg 17!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 260 total)
  • Author

I can surf her site for hours checking out different eyes. They can get pricey, but I didn’t think that they were bad priced. Everything I got was under $4 a pair.
    I never thought of Sauron though! ๐Ÿ˜† Kinda…But I am sure she has a pair closer than that. LOL

Maria
    Participant

Those eyes are just too cool. They look great in the PYOs.

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Those eyes are going to look so freaking cool 8) ! I’m loving what you got done so far ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Leigha wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

And Celtic Fire Keeper
        Eyes

THE EYE OF SAURON!!!! *RUNS*

lol very cool.

LOL ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Bodine
        Participant

hmmmm,veeery interesting…..

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Interesting my foot. LOL Bland so far…Not alot of stuff done.
          Today I got the stripes on the wolf done, and all the silver on the feathers of the Griffin. I plan to go back down there for the night though. Hoping to have all but the stars done tonight on the wolf. And get a bit going on the other sculpts before I go to bed. I hear rumor of Scott going back to work tomorrow, and after I get done with my Mom, I should be able to come home and finish up the rest on the wolf.
          I encountered a problem though…I am running out of Crimson red paint! ๐Ÿ˜ก So, it’s a trip to Hobby Lobby on Friday for more paint. ๐Ÿ™„

Bodine
          Participant

Interesting my foot. LOL Bland so far…Not alot of stuff done.
            Today I got the stripes on the wolf done, and all the silver on the feathers of the Griffin. I plan to go back down there for the night though. Hoping to have all but the stars done tonight on the wolf. And get a bit going on the other sculpts before I go to bed. I hear rumor of Scott going back to work tomorrow, and after I get done with my Mom, I should be able to come home and finish up the rest on the wolf.
            I encountered a problem though…I am running out of Crimson red paint! ๐Ÿ˜ก So, it’s a trip to Hobby Lobby on Friday for more paint. ๐Ÿ™„

I really like the griffin,so does Jeff.I like to watch them come to life. ๐Ÿ˜€

Starbreeze
            Participant

I drooled a nice big puddle looking at your PYOs, as usual! :yes:

I love those eyes!…and yes, they do look like Sauron!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Ok, here are pics of the progress I made yesterday. I didn’t get a darn thing done today as I thought picking out a toilet for my mom was going to be a quick job…6 hours later, we are going back another day. LOL (As an only child, I know I will end up with the house…So, as long as I like what she is up to, I am happy. She has needed a new toilet for 2 years, since she moved in there. I don’t know why Grampa never fixed it. ๐Ÿ˜ก It was broke before she got the house, a long time before. ANyway, enough about choosing toilets… ๐Ÿ˜†
              Here are my pics.
              First, “Patriot”. He is waiting for his stars, as soon as those are on, he’ll be due for clear coat, a drying period and out he goes. ๐Ÿ™‚ I have to say, I do enjoy painting the cammo colors!

If you notice, he has one straw and one green eye…Melody sent me a few different pairs, and I had fun. 8)
              And here is Raider’s #1. He has most of the silver on him, and will be going in for detailing. I am trying to concentrate on making him manly and not frilly. Football=no frills! LOL

Maria
              Participant

They both look really, really cool.

machineguts
                Participant

Looking sooo awesome!

Bodine
                  Participant

Both are very,very good.I am a bit partial to the Raiders Griff…he is a nice piece to have. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Those are awesome! Love the black and silver griffin.

I didn’t get a darn thing done today as I thought picking out a toilet for my mom was going to be a quick job…6 hours later, we are going back another day. LOL (As an only child, I know I will end up with the house…So, as long as I like what she is up to, I am happy. She has needed a new toilet for 2 years, since she moved in there. I don’t know why Grampa never fixed it. ๐Ÿ˜ก It was broke before she got the house, a long time before. ANyway, enough about choosing toilets… ๐Ÿ˜†

My parents have been renovating a bathroom in their house recently and my dad spent time watching toilet flush tests on youtube before settling on the one they got. He picked the one that could suck down a bucket of tennis balls when flushed. Tennis balls! Haven’t seen the new bathroom yet. Hopefully it will be done before we arrive this weekend since the one they are renovating is the bathroom that guests use, as the other bathroom is located inside the master bedroom.

Adaneth
                      Participant

Just love that griffin! ๐Ÿ˜€ Hope the recipient does too!

bayoudragon
                        Participant

These are looking great! 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 260 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.