WSC PYO's: Celtic fire Keeper FINAL PICS! Pg 17!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone WSC PYO's: Celtic fire Keeper FINAL PICS! Pg 17!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 260 total)
  • Author

๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks TDM! ๐Ÿ˜ณ (I’m sure they’ll forgive their ma that one time! ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

OMG! I forgot to post the complete finished ones! >.< I am so bad! ๐Ÿ™„

Anonymous

WindstoneCollector wrote:

…..snip……… I am still looking for Celtic symbols meaning earth, air/wind, and water…Anyone have any lying about or some they have seen before they’d like to share? ๐Ÿ˜•

Hiya WC! The Celtic Pentagram symbolizes all encompassing, the Elements of life: Earth, Air, Fire, Water and Spirit not sure if you’ve seen one or if that’s more than what you are looking for.

If you want separate symbols, artistically it might be interpretation such as Earth represented by the Green Man or a Tree Branch ….. Air or Wind can be a Feather or even a Thistle ……… Water might be a Goblet or Pitcher, Chalice….etc I have a lot of books on Celtic lore and magick and there are a lot of symbols like triskels and triquetras but not sure there are each symbols for elements.

Just thought I’d say…..

And that dragon is AWESOME!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Poems! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve been looking around, but I have a little time to find something that really goes well with each. ๐Ÿ˜€
      Ok, I know, I said I was gonna get to these a few days ago, but you know how time has that bad habit of flying…
      Here are final photos I will take of the Celtic Fire Keeper. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Man that Celtic Fire Keeper is GORGEOUS! Congrats! The whole face coloring reminds me of exquisite ceramic tile! Wonderful job!! ๐Ÿ™‚

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

WOW! I want one of these! I’d make a few changes, but I am just IN LOVE with the armor scales and how they are painted all so meticulously perfect! Wonderful job!

The most amazing part (seems silly I know) but I can see every thread like line in between every surface, scale, EVERYWHERE! It’s not even like being antiqued, it’s like it was drawn on a piece of paper as an ink drawing and the line art was brought to life.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Adaneth
          Participant

Just fantastic! ๐Ÿ˜€ Love those big scales along the spine and tail.

drag0nfeathers wrote:

WOW! I want one of these! I’d make a few changes, but I am just IN LOVE with the armor scales and how they are painted all so meticulously perfect! Wonderful job!

The most amazing part (seems silly I know) but I can see every thread like line in between every surface, scale, EVERYWHERE! It’s not even like being antiqued, it’s like it was drawn on a piece of paper as an ink drawing and the line art was brought to life.
            Funny you should say this…Nothing is antiqued on him at all. I just love the carbon black by Golden! Once you put a clear coat over it, it just pops those details out nicely, and picks up a blue reflection, pretty much wherever you put the sculpt. It reminds me of the color Jet black. (I use satin and gloss…I don’t know why but matte bothers me. I don’t use it unless someone requests it. It fuzzes detailing to my eye.)
            I actually have to contact the next person who wants one of these…Jacki enjoys the OOAK pieces, and would prefer none were done EXACTLY like this one, which is really no problem as she will be the only one to have the Celtic suns and knots on the wings. She is a fan of the deeper bluer reds, and the next time around, I’d like to use a brighter red. And I’d like also to switch around the yellows and reds, although I don’t know if the yellow next to the copper would wash the whole effect out, so I will have to see. Break out the black construction paper and test my theories before I say yea or nay. I do have to say though, of all the different sculpts I have painted, the Keeper is the only one who intrigues me enough to even think I might enjoy antiquing one. ๐Ÿ™‚ (Yes, I still hate antiquing! :puke: )

Thanks for all the amazing compliments! I so enjoy people’s feedback! Also, sometimes, it’s nice if someone says, ‘Hey how about this?!’ Or, “You may want to try that.”. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Constructive criticism is always welcome!

lamortefille
            Participant

Holeeeee smokes, that’s an amazing keeper!!!!

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Just so totally

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

dragonmedley
                Participant

I love him, like, totally – I want one.

But the eyes… I just can’t seem to like these eyes!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
                  Participant

Absolutely fabulous!!! What colors and detailing.One of the very best!Congrats Jacki!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

siberakh1
                    Participant

Wow! He looks spectacular! Those eyes really suit him too! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€

Simply amazing!

Incredible, he’s gorgeous!!

WSC, he’s STUNNING! Absolutely incredible! As always, your work is amazing. I was showing a friend these pictures the other day, and he’s been looking for an artist to do a special piece for him (not Windstone related). When he saw these pictures, he was so excited to know that there’s someone out there who would be able to do it it. I’ll PM you with details to see if you’re interested.

I can’t wait to get my 2 pieces from you!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 260 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.