WSC PYO's: Celtic fire Keeper FINAL PICS! Pg 17!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone WSC PYO's: Celtic fire Keeper FINAL PICS! Pg 17!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 260 total)
  • Author

Here are a few photos of what I am up to…
    This is the whole group I am working on right now…

Here are a couple shots of the Oakland Radiers #1 Griffin…

And finally here are a couple of the US 81 Woodlands Camo wolf I call “Private Pyle”, which won’t be his name when he is finished. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am hoping to get started on 2 more tomorrow. I have started on the Keeper, but I haven’t gotten very far, and I wanted to get pics up like I said I would…Better late than never I guess. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    Also, my other Griffin got here, and I hear I have a couple Unicorns coming my way too. I missed out on the Keepers tonight, wish I had had time to be on…I need 2 more of them to have everything that is on my current list. I was hoping to wrap up a trade that was made in the distant past, but I’m not holding my breath they were on line for any Griffins the other day. ๐Ÿ˜•

lookin good… can’t wait to see more!

what a cuuuute kitty you have in the background there!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Wow that griffin is looking AMAZING!!! Also, you have a very lovely kitty cat!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Stephanie
      Participant

YAY!!! I am getting excited!!!

Hee hee…That’s “Chuck” or Charlie. He’s Glen’s cat. I fell in love with him at the pound and he adopted Glen…So much for him being mine. ๐Ÿ˜• XD Yeah, there was one pic that was blurry because the he walked right up and stuck his head in the middle and all you could see was a blob. The camera couldn’t focus right, or I would have put that one up just for S-n-G’s. ๐Ÿ˜‰
        I am interested to see how this Griffin plays out. And the silly wolf looks REALLY green in these pics. In regular “house” light it doesn’t look so bright. :nea:

Serenity wrote:

YAY!!! I am getting excited!!!

LOL Yeah…Well, I am not sure where I am going with him just yet. Tomorrow is a matte coat over his silver areas so they don’t rub off while I handle it. ๐Ÿ˜€

Sleep time now though. :yes: Night night.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Hee hee…That’s “Chuck” or Charlie. He’s Glen’s cat. I fell in love with him at the pound and he adopted Glen…So much for him being mine. ๐Ÿ˜• XD

You gotta love it when that happens. I give them all homes and food and they ALL loved me, as soon as Shaun moved in you would think I was stricken with cat plague! ๐Ÿ™„
          *sniff* Snickers is my only loyal kitty who is running across my keyboard and rubbing her face all over me currently. *yes, I have to spell check every .09 seconds because of kitty paws, but it’s worth it <3

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

They look fantastic so far! ๐Ÿ™‚

Maria
          Participant

Yay! More beauties from WSC guaranteed! Can’t wait to see the camo wolf done.

dragonmedley
            Participant

I was going to say that the work you did on the cat so far is fabulous! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
              Participant

Oh boy!I didn’t know you had started on mine too.Cool ๐Ÿ˜€ Take your time and enjoy.You think your hands were shaking before….. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

dragonmedley wrote:

I was going to say that the work you did on the cat so far is fabulous! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

You know…I have to say, he has been a hard piece to work on…LOL I have to wait until he’s asleep and in the 3 years he’s been with me I still have the whole other side to go! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ XD
                No actually Charlie had his face up in one of the pics, but the camera was so out of focus, I didn’t even upload it to the pc. He’s a goof. He’s part Maine Coon, and he has some really strange markings…He has stripes and bengal markings. In that pic you can’t see the spots, but that is because he has his winter hair on. ๐Ÿ˜‰ He will be fun to put to a PYO Kitty should we see them someday. ๐Ÿ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Lot’s of lovelies, PYOs and kitty cats alike ๐Ÿ˜€ . Can’t wait to see how the PYOs progress ๐Ÿ™‚ .

bayoudragon
                  Participant

oooh, I can’t wait to see these as they progress. ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts
                    Participant

These are looking awesome! 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 260 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.