fbpx

WOW

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

You can imagine! I didn’t even want to give the painting to the guy even AFTER he paid but I was bound of course by Ebay rules and didn’t want that guy giving me negative feedback. But he honestly ranted me out like I was some kind of thief or something…and only just barely appologized when he found out the truth….kinda like…well, sorry about that but now that I know, I feel I should get a price reduction because nobody else wanted your art anyway!

Starbreeze
    Participant

I really don’t know what’s wrong with people these days. You were obviously the innocent party and the buyer shouldn’t have taken it out on you. πŸ‘Ώ

Nina
      Participant

wow Water did you contact e-bay about that? That’s really messed up. I never thought people would have little wars like that….well I guess I won’t put anything past people any more, because I just had my credit card stolen πŸ™

On a side note I thought maybe this was a live auction or something seeing how most bidders where #’s I’ve noticed that live auctions most of the time have higher bids. But I guess this one wasn’t. It will be interesting to see if this same one is relisted due to non-payment or something.

The only thing I had happen like that on e-bay was on one of my dragonflutters then winnner bidder thought the auction was for a custom dragonflutter. so I did a secound chance offer to the other person that bid & made the winning bidder a custom one. I don’t know if I did the right thing but everyone seamed happy in the end.

I’ve had a few bad buyers in the past either on ebay or whatever, even companies that have hired me who later got angry with my rates or whatever. I think it’s just a lack of respect for actual original artwork. It’s like people forget that “Original” doesn’t mean “Mass Produced” like ipods and CDs.

Jodi
        Participant

Watergazer wrote:

You can imagine! I didn’t even want to give the painting to the guy even AFTER he paid but I was bound of course by Ebay rules and didn’t want that guy giving me negative feedback. But he honestly ranted me out like I was some kind of thief or something…and only just barely appologized when he found out the truth….kinda like…well, sorry about that but now that I know, I feel I should get a price reduction because nobody else wanted your art anyway!

I think in a situation like that you can file an unpaid item claim (before he paid, of course). There’s an option that says that the buyer and the seller have decided to terminate the transaction. So he doesn’t have to buy it and you wouldn’t have to sell it to him. Then you’d get your fees back, relist it, and try again. I think that’s how it goes. Check into it on eBay. It should be under the More Seller Options section on your My Ebay page.

Oh, here’s a link to the information:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/unpaid-item-process.html

Patricia
          Participant

enchantments wrote:

wow Water did you contact e-bay about that? That’s really messed up. I never thought people would have little wars like that….well I guess I won’t put anything past people any more, because I just had my credit card stolen πŸ™

On a side note I thought maybe this was a live auction or something seeing how most bidders where #’s I’ve noticed that live auctions most of the time have higher bids. But I guess this one wasn’t. It will be interesting to see if this same one is relisted due to non-payment or something.

The only thing I had happen like that on e-bay was on one of my dragonflutters then winnner bidder thought the auction was for a custom dragonflutter. so I did a secound chance offer to the other person that bid & made the winning bidder a custom one. I don’t know if I did the right thing but everyone seamed happy in the end.

Hah! The second bidder was me! And the 2nd chance offer expired on me while I was trying to think about it as I got busy and distracted. Otherwise I probably would have bought one. I might commision one actually. Hadn’t really thought about it in a while. Hmmmmm….

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Nina
            Participant

Keplilly wrote:

enchantments wrote:

Hah! The second bidder was me! And the 2nd chance offer expired on me while I was trying to think about it as I got busy and distracted. Otherwise I probably would have bought one. I might commision one actually. Hadn’t really thought about it in a while. Hmmmmm….

huh? wait that wasn’t me!!! I’ve only sent one secound chance offer on one dragonflutter & it was the little blue one. Unless you bid on the blue one? I thought you bid on the Yellow one. hmmm I’m really confused now.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Watergazer wrote:

Long story short he finally bought the item but it’s things like that that have always made me very nervous with bidders rated with 0 feedback.

You can always just block them from bidding in the first place πŸ™‚ I dont sell much at all on ebay (especaially after one incident) but the rare times Ive listed anything, I always block people with zero and negative feedbacks from bidding. I think those are checked off by default

Patricia
                Participant

enchantments wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

enchantments wrote:

huh? wait that wasn’t me!!! I’ve only sent one secound chance offer on one dragonflutter & it was the little blue one. Unless you bid on the blue one? I thought you bid on the Yellow one. hmmm I’m really confused now.

I believe I bid on both of them.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Nina
                  Participant

Ok I was worried because alot of people have been getting fake second chance offers. If you still want one let me know. I’m working on a custom peacock butterfly one. And a really big monarch butterfly.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.