fbpx

WOW

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant
      Nina
      Participant

Wow, I know they don’t come up often but, that’s alittle too much. Maybe I should sell my coiled dragons now?

Lokie
        Participant

Eep! I was actually going to try for that one. I love the sculpt. But it is now out of my price range. Maybe next one…

I was just telling Dave, I didn’t care for that sculpt particularly, (but I own it) and I thiought I might put it on ebay…wish I would have. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

wolflodge100
          Participant

yes…. but did you notice it is a nubee and they are bidding on quite alot. I just hope they are legit.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

yes…. but did you notice it is a nubee and they are bidding on quite alot. I just hope they are legit.

My thoughts exactly. Could be a friend of the seller too. The sculpt is cute, but unless I find her for $100 or less, I wont be bringing her home ๐Ÿ˜† Little sculpts aren’t my thing (besides the fledglings of course)

Bob

I feel just about the same way except the new little curl dragons because they are just way to cute. Of course I also have to have the young and hatchling to go with my families too

Jodi
                Participant

I love the curly/coiled/cowpie dragons too. I was going to try for that one too, but it got crazy, didn’t it? I paid $160 for the jade coiled, but that was because it was jade. It’s my lovely… Ooo look… here he is…

Bob

I really only like the new curl ones. I love the one eye open and one eye closed, she is pretending to sleep but is really waiting to strile!!

I bid up to like 150…I really wanted her! But dang it…

Jodi
                    Participant

I would really like the mother dragon too. It’s the only sculpt of cowpies I don’t have.

I have a Mother Peacock…I could part with her…I can post pics. I wouldn’t mind getting something else I like better. ๐Ÿ˜€
                      I have the original box and packaging for her. She is a very close 2nd to mint condition. The only thing she needs is a bit of gold touch-up on her highlights.

Maria
                      Participant

Those peacock coiled mothers tend to go for a lot. I don’t remember the exact prices of the last few sold, but they always go really high, much higher than emerald coiled or the male coiled sculpts.

And…*makes shooting noise*…She’s gone! ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.