fbpx

workspaces

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    ladybrooklyn
    Participant

HA HA! I just too pics for another forum of my hideoust studio….

Enjoy! πŸ˜†

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Enjoy! πŸ˜†

OMG — how many model horses to you have???

SPark
      Participant

Holy crap you have a lot of horses!

ladybrooklyn
        Participant

Well… I did have a database with them all in it… once upon a time… That was around 150…

I haven’t kept it up in a LONG time…

I’m betting about 200…

And most of them behind my work desk… arent’ mine. They belong to friends… I’m painting/fixing/etc them ^.^

Told ya my first passion is Model horses!

I’m trying to get enough room to have a Windstone/Fantasy shelf… I kinda have it… but they are in two places πŸ™‚

You can see them on the far right shelf… one the top… and three shelves down are my Xmas PYOs. ^.^

SPark
          Participant

What is that thing on the top shelf? It looks like a rearing horse with two dragon heads?

ladybrooklyn
            Participant
              SPark
              Participant

Yes! That’s weird. And neat.

Edit – I looked over that artist’s gallery. She does awesome stuff! Is there anybody else who does equine cross-breeds like that?

ladybrooklyn
                Participant

He is GORGEOUS… I’m just too chicken to paint him yet. πŸ˜€ I want to give him coloring like a Collared Lizard… Like this guy…

http://www.fs.fed.us/outdoors/naturewatch/Nevada/wildlife/mt-charleston-loop/collared%20lizard.jpg

One day I’ll get to him. πŸ˜€ I have a Hippogryph who is begging me to be painted today too…

We’ll see what happens! πŸ˜€

Patricia
                  Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Enjoy! πŸ˜†

Wow, that is a lot of horses. 😯 Are those gargoyle pics I see on your walls?

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Enjoy! πŸ˜†

Now if I switched out all those Breyer models with the Grand Champions I’ve collected, we’ll be about the same in number! Except…mine are all line up nicely on a shelf lining near the ceiling in my room. XD

But how I would love to raid yours. 😈

ladybrooklyn
                    Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Wow, that is a lot of horses. 😯 Are those gargoyle pics I see on your walls?

πŸ˜† Thanks guys. πŸ˜€ Years upon years of collecting them… and it gets worse by the month! πŸ˜†

At least I can paint them! Check out this guy I just finished this weekend…

And yes… those are gargoyles pics! πŸ˜€ And a Pegasus Print (by the clock) that I won in a raffle at a Model horse show last year! πŸ˜€

In the center is a cel from the first five episodes… it has Bronx, Brooklyn, Hudson Broadway and Lexington in it. Needs to be repaired though. πŸ™ long story… I won’t bore ya unless you want to know what’s wrong with it. ^.^

Then I have two lithographs that are signed by Marina Sirtis (Demona) got those on ebay…

And the other two are drawings of my Gargoyle Character… Iris… that Christy Smith Hayden did for me ages ago! πŸ˜€

Got these guys too. πŸ˜€ My Stable guardians…

LOVE Gargoyles!!! ^.^

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

wow, ladyB-that’s a WHOLE herd of horses you got there! And I see all your Brightys too ^_^ very cute
                        Makes me want to go dig out all my Grand Champions too.
                        BTW-I have a Bryer who had some scuff marks on him and I used acetone to remove the marks…stupid idea because it removed the paint too, in little splotches. It was one of the indian horses-Lightening. Any suggestions on fixing him?

GB-GRIFFIN. wow. He really looks amazing! That purple is just perfect, and he really looks like he has on a ermine frock. Very awesome

Maria
                        Participant

Thanks, Wolfen.
                          Lady, I’m repeating the others, but Wow, all those horses! Someday I hope I have a Windstone collection like that! πŸ˜€ I did notice on little green young dragon sitting trying to assert himself in all the equines…
                          Those cross-breed horses are cool. I’m just not sure I like the front legs on the hippogriff, but the idea is neat. The sculptor uses Breyers and adds to them, right? I recognize the pose of the dragon-headed one.

Skigod377
                          Participant

Wow, LB… Thats why I cant collect the horses..too many!! Your paint job on that horse is incredible. Lovely work.

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Wow! Gargoyles cels! Ugh, envy!! πŸ˜†

You guys have nice workspaces! Here’s mine. Not too impressive. Someday I’ll have a studio… haha (I wish!).

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.