fbpx

Woohoo, eBay!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Woohoo, eBay!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 190 total)
  • Author

Well, I was winning there for a bit. I’m out of the running now.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Er… I guess Karen decided to list him sooner! Haha. Here’s the gold leaf dragon.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-SMALL-DRAGON-PAINTED-BY-JENNIFER-MILLER_W0QQitemZ300087031504QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But you guys are on the ball and already know he’s there. πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Maria
      Participant

He looks beautiful! Not realistic, but really pretty.

I am just wondering if DM is going to try and get this.

Maria
        Participant

Good question. But I think he’s broke. Maybe Nirvana will want it… Or that bidder in Japan who won the copperplate.

Skigod377
          Participant

I sent him pics. I know he wants it, but his money is tight. Too bad. It would suit him nicely!

Starbreeze
            Participant

hmmm…I think all Windstone would suit me nicely 😈

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Good question. But I think he’s broke. Maybe Nirvana will want it… Or that bidder in Japan who won the copperplate.

She won my kirin too! She has emailed me and is VERY nice. She reads the forum a little, but has problems with the english. She’s very nice and I’m trying to help her learn how to paint a PYO. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Aw ha, so that is why you wanted to know about the language thing. How is that comming anyway?

Jennifer
                Keymaster

I haven’t heard from her in a while… maybe she is busy painting PYOs! πŸ˜€

I guess they aren’t holding back this time; just to let you guys know, the aluminum kirin is up! πŸ™‚

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-KI-RIN-PAINTED-BY-JENNIFER-MILLER_W0QQitemZ300088197037QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Skigod377
                  Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I guess they aren’t holding back this time; just to let you guys know, the aluminum kirin is up! πŸ™‚

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-KI-RIN-PAINTED-BY-JENNIFER-MILLER_W0QQitemZ300088197037QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem*Waves hand in front off collective group* No one sees this auction… no one sees this post… You will remember nothing about an aluminum Ki rin…*Releases dazed forum members from hypnotic stupor*

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-KI-RIN-PAINTED-BY-JENNIFER-MILLER_W0QQitemZ300088197037QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem*Waves hand in front off collective group* No one sees this auction… no one sees this post… You will remember nothing about an aluminum Ki rin…*Releases dazed forum members from hypnotic stupor*

I think the Jedi mindtrick would work nicely as well.

Skigod377
                      Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

I think the Jedi mindtrick would work nicely as well.

The force is strong in this one…

But, Ski, does it work in Japan?

I love the ki-rin, Nam, he’s beautiful!

Skigod377
                        Participant

ddvm wrote:

But, Ski, does it work in Japan?

I love the ki-rin, Nam, he’s beautiful!Dang! Dont know if my mind tricks are that strong… I will say ‘no’ since I have not managed to win even ONE of Nams things yet! πŸ˜† I will keep trying, though!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 190 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.