fbpx

Woohoo, eBay!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Woohoo, eBay!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I hope it stayed in the family… It went for less than I expected.

Lokie
      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I hope it stayed in the family… It went for less than I expected.

My favorite of Nams. I honestly didn’t expect it to stay within my price range so I stopped watching the auction days ago.

But someone did get a beautiful piece at a great price. Hopefully he gets a loving home πŸ˜€

Maria
        Participant

I watch most direct-sale auctions until the end – just to see how much they go for. And I must say, Nam’s haven’t been getting what they’re worth lately, I think. It could be that March is a bad month for selling, though – like Ski said.

Lokie
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I watch most direct-sale auctions until the end – just to see how much they go for. And I must say, Nam’s haven’t been getting what they’re worth lately, I think. It could be that March is a bad month for selling, though – like Ski said.

Maybe it is just a bad month. However, Windstone has had a lot of items up lately (multiple OOAKs by Nam, chicks, SK, OWs, flap cats, hybrid Auctions) and the promise of many more (PYO, Poads, SKs, OWs, Muse) so it might also be the case of just not enough money from Ebay buyers to make every item that comes up go for a decent amount (since people have to be choosy).

I really have no idea.

Maria
            Participant

That’s a very good point. Of course there are folks on E-Bay who don’t know what we forum members know, but still – all that fancy stuff up at once probably does hurt the prices somewhat.

The wolf is going to a good home (I like to think) – mine! I had put the bid in days ago figuring I would get sniped. Today I left work and walked down to a paint store to pick out a blue color to paint one of the rooms at work and realized I was missing the end of the auction. When I logged on I figured I would just delete the Outbid email and was shocked to find I had won. I couldn’t decide if this wolf or the other one was my favorite – now I know!

I am now an official Nam groupie!

I suspect people are saving up for the sun and moon gryphons which is why I got a deal. I figured I would get trampled in the rush for them so I bid on the wolf.

He’s beautiful, Nam.

Maria
              Participant

Congratulations, ddvm! What a cool easy win!

Congrats ddvm! You got a great deal.

Now we each have our favorite wolf! πŸ˜€

Lokie
                Participant

Congrats πŸ˜€

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

ddvm wrote:

The wolf is going to a good home (I like to think) – mine! I had put the bid in days ago figuring I would get sniped. Today I left work and walked down to a paint store to pick out a blue color to paint one of the rooms at work and realized I was missing the end of the auction. When I logged on I figured I would just delete the Outbid email and was shocked to find I had won. I couldn’t decide if this wolf or the other one was my favorite – now I know!

I am now an official Nam groupie!

I suspect people are saving up for the sun and moon gryphons which is why I got a deal. I figured I would get trampled in the rush for them so I bid on the wolf.

He’s beautiful, Nam.

HAha! Congrats! Lemme know what you think of her in person. There is interference purple on her that you can’t see in the photos.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Well now I just need to win a wolf and a dragon that Nam painted. πŸ˜€

Jodi
                    Participant

Congrat, DDVM and Nam!

Cool, purple wings! I love purple! You may have noticed.

dragonessjade wrote:

Well now I just need to win a wolf and a dragon that Nam painted. πŸ˜€

I need a kirin and a dragon from Nam! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                      Participant

I need anything from Nam yet. I’ve tried on a couple, but I have to save for the Calico Flap Cat. I’m still hoping one stays in my price range long enough for me to get it. πŸ™‚

Then when I get caught up, I’ll be all over Nam’s stuff!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 190 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.