fbpx

Woohoo, eBay!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Woohoo, eBay!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

ddvm wrote:

Cool, purple wings! I love purple! You may have noticed.

You’re going to LOVE him! We saw him when we went up, (along with the aluminum ki-rin that almost didn’t make it to dragoness….. 😈 ) The purple is VERY subtle, but really stunning, I would have liked to see him in the sun, but thought better than to take him any farther then out of the bag 😯 (don’t worry, I didn’t give him fleas or cooties or anything….. πŸ™„ I mean really, I’m sure Nam’s cooties are worse than mine…..well, maybe not…=P)

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

You’re going to LOVE him! We saw him when we went up, (along with the aluminum ki-rin that almost didn’t make it to dragoness….. 😈 ) The purple is VERY subtle, but really stunning, I would have liked to see him in the sun, but thought better than to take him any farther then out of the bag 😯 (don’t worry, I didn’t give him fleas or cooties or anything….. πŸ™„ I mean really, I’m sure Nam’s cooties are worse than mine…..well, maybe not…=P)

I have comets, not cooties. Ah, sorry… old joke.

Did you see the Sun Griffin while you were there? I forget which day you went. He shoulda been there by Friday evening though. Now I gotta hear what happened to the aluminum kirin too! What’s that story?!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

(don’t worry, I didn’t give him fleas or cooties or anything….. πŸ™„ I mean really, I’m sure Nam’s cooties are worse than mine…..well, maybe not…=P)[/color]

Actually, I’m just glad he didn’t get acquainted with your cleavage! πŸ˜‰ Although the wings might have been tough…

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

Did you see the Sun Griffin while you were there? I forget which day you went. He shoulda been there by Friday evening though. Now I gotta hear what happened to the aluminum kirin too! What’s that story?!

😯 The sun griffin wasn’t out anywhere! 😑 Doh!!! I wish I could have seen that beauty!

As for the alum ki-rin, dragoness was kind enough to offer to sell him to Louis because it was his B-Day, so we countered that she should offer to sell us the Resplendant Griff instead….she then countered that she would sell us the Resplendant if we would then sell her your Dragon next month when it was HER B-Day….Touche…ROFLMAO Nothing happened to the Aluminum ki-rin, not to worry, but we did get to have a look-see. So very cool in person Nam!! The leafing does give it a neat effect! I’m sure the person who got the leafed dragon is VERY happy!

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

ddvm wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

(don’t worry, I didn’t give him fleas or cooties or anything….. πŸ™„ I mean really, I’m sure Nam’s cooties are worse than mine…..well, maybe not…=P)[/]

Actually, I’m just glad he didn’t get acquainted with your cleavage! πŸ˜‰ Although the wings might have been tough…

Kinda chewy…..j/k he’s healthy and in perfect shape! *at least last time we saw him* 😯 j/k again =P

Oh, man…I meant you might have tried to smuggle him out in your cleavage (as per another thread) but the wings would stick up. πŸ˜‰ NOW I have this image of you having a barbecue eating griffin wings! 😯 Have to find where I left that brain scrubber…

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Did anyone here get my old griffin? πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

haha Nirvana.

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

😯 The sun griffin wasn’t out anywhere! 😑 Doh!!! I wish I could have seen that beauty!

As for the alum ki-rin, dragoness was kind enough to offer to sell him to Louis because it was his B-Day, so we countered that she should offer to sell us the Resplendant Griff instead….she then countered that she would sell us the Resplendant if we would then sell her your Dragon next month when it was HER B-Day….Touche…ROFLMAO Nothing happened to the Aluminum ki-rin, not to worry, but we did get to have a look-see. So very cool in person Nam!! The leafing does give it a neat effect! I’m sure the person who got the leafed dragon is VERY happy!
              Hmmm, I wonder if you tampered with the Ki-rin. (joking of course). I received it yesterday, but I opened it and the horn was rolling around during shipping. It scratched the foil and one scale is missing a little foil. Poor, poor Ki-rin. Besides the damage, it looks really nice.

dragonessjade wrote:

Hmmm, I wonder if you tampered with the Ki-rin. (joking of course). I received it yesterday, but I opened it and the horn was rolling around during shipping. It scratched the foil and one scale is missing a little foil. Poor, poor Ki-rin. Besides the damage, it looks really nice.

That doesn’t sound good. Maybe you want to check with Melody and see if they can fix it for you?

Skigod377
              Participant

Awww… poor baby. I think there was a problem with quite a few horns coming off when these first came out.

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

ddvm wrote:

😯 I swear it wasn’t me! LoL
                  Seriously tho, that’s totaly weird….I’m sure Nam wouldn’t mind fixing it! =P

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

Augh!!! Can you take photos? I gotta do whatever Melody and co. tells me, but if they say it’s okay I can make a new horn for you. I’m not sure I can fix the scale… it’s leaf, not paint, and I sealed it afterward. Please contact karen/whomever and see what they want you to do?

Nambroth wrote:

Did anyone here get my old griffin? πŸ™‚

Wasn’t moi…

mimitrek wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

That doesn’t sound good. Maybe you want to check with Melody and see if they can fix it for you?

Yep, I sent them a email to see what they say.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 190 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.