fbpx

Windstone Raffles

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Raffles

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Yeah it’s funny to see where our Windstones go .

Rachel
      Participant

Buckeye ended up with me.

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Wampus Cat is still here. He’s not likely to go anywhere. If there was ever a ‘perfect’ raffle prize that matched me, he was it.

Crocus came to stay with me <3 So there is another accounted for ^^

www.nakaseart.com

Falcolf
          Participant

Hopefully this question isn’t somehow inappropriate or anything; does it matter what country you live in for these raffles? Just curious!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Syn
            Participant

Hopefully this question isn’t somehow inappropriate or anything; does it matter what country you live in for these raffles? Just curious!

Nope. You just have to be a forum member and be lucky enough to have your name drawn.

Ann

I’m sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but do the quest drawings count in the one win limit?

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

I’m sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but do the quest drawings count in the one win limit?

The quests and the raffles are completely separate entities if Im not mistaken. You can only win ONE raffle(ever), but you can win multiple quests.

Kiya
                  Participant

The quests and the raffles are completely separate entities if Im not mistaken. You can only win ONE raffle(ever), but you can win multiple quests.

Yes indeed! Quests are completely separate from raffles. πŸ™‚ Quests have a $600/year winning limit. Raffles are a one time only thing. But they don’t count against each other!

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Yes indeed! Quests are completely separate from raffles. πŸ™‚ Quests have a $600/year winning limit. Raffles are a one time only thing. But they don’t count against each other!

…and the only way you can sell a raffle prize is if it’s for a charity, not self gain πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

siberakh1
                      Participant

…and the only way you can sell a raffle prize is if it’s for a charity, not self gain πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

Actually, you can sell a raffle piece. You just wouldn’t be eligible to re-enter for another raffle again, because you gained money or another item (in the case of a trade) in return for the raffle item. However, gifting or giving away to charity/raffling off for charity a raffle piece is not for gain, and would allow you to be eligible to still enter for raffles.

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

Thankies for the clarification siberakh – I didn’t word that very well… *blushes* πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

Good to know! Glad to hear we can do Quests and Raffles =)

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

Ah ha! Useful info to have! I was not aware that you could only win a raffle once! (or at least win once and keep the prize!) I’m excited to see which ones come up in the future! (If Melody wishes to keep them going, of course!)

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

Randomish question??

If I win a raffle, and decide I have a forum member in mind I would like to gift it to. Is there a rule about them not being allowed to have it if they’ve won a raffle before and/or are they allowed to enter future raffles themselves after I gift the prize to them?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.