Windstone Raffles

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone Raffles

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    WeRePaNtHeR
    Participant

He signed up on Windstone I think it was yesterday. That’s cool, he’ll be happy to hear that!!!

If I win a raffle I’m having Windstone send it to you! ๐Ÿ™‚ I never win at “anything” by way of contests/lotto and the like though.. so don’t hold your breath LOL! Still though, one never knows!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

He signed up on Windstone I think it was yesterday. That’s cool, he’ll be happy to hear that!!!

If I win a raffle I’m having Windstone send it to you! ๐Ÿ™‚ I never win at “anything” by way of contests/lotto and the like though.. so don’t hold your breath LOL! Still though, one never knows!

Awwe… Werepanther… You’re so so sweet…I love you!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

WeRePaNtHeR
      Participant

Awww. *purr* HA-HA. I mean it too, I’ve put my word out. Although if it is a cougar sculpt or oriental I might be crying a bit in having done so, anything else though no matter how big and awesome, all yours! It’s fun to daydream about winning, I hope we both do someday, maybe your hubby will too! You have a triple chance!

Awww. *purr* HA-HA. I mean it too, I’ve put my word out. Although if it is a cougar sculpt or oriental I might be crying a bit in having done so, anything else though no matter how big and awesome, all yours! It’s fun to daydream about winning, I hope we both do someday, maybe your hubby will too! You have a triple chance!

Ok, how about this. If it’s a cougar, oriental, Kirin, or a poad you can have it. If it’s one that I really I want we will decide amongst ourselves!?

No Snap, I daydream about winning all the time! Especially the winning the Lotto, and help out with bills and getting what we need. Yesterday, before all the crap that happened, my husband said he might get me two or even three gifts, so I’m going to check out ebay. I would tell him to get me a PYO but, I don’t know where even to begin with it. I love to draw and color, but that is something that would be special, and I wouldn’t want to ruin it with my inexperience. So, I’ll be looking around!!

WeRePaNtHeR
        Participant

Ok, how about this. If it’s a cougar, oriental, Kirin, or a poad you can have it. If it’s one that I really I want we will decide amongst ourselves!?

It’s a plan and works for me! ๐Ÿ™‚

WeRePaNtHeR
          Participant

I like the male lions too. Especially black violet test paint that natasha owns and blue ice lion that was sold recently to someone so far. Do you like any of the animal sculpts?

I wonder who the winner will be!? OOOOOHHhhh……. I’m soo excited!! :bigsmile:

WeRePaNtHeR
            Participant

I wonder who the winner will be!? OOOOOHHhhh……. I’m soo excited!! :bigsmile:

Me too! I hope it’s you or someone who doesn’t have any or many windstones!

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.