fbpx

Windstone ebay email scammer warning!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Windstone ebay email scammer warning!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

gryphondreamerwow. how do you take care of them all? do they all get along?[/quote wrote:

It is a chore…I have 9 Miniature Pinschers, 1 Dachshund, Curently 6 Cats (3 of which should have new homes shortly), 5 Sugar Gliders and 2 Hedgehogs.

The kittens are all available for adoption…and momma cat…all the dogs are either old or have some kind of issue that makes them not adoptable…like biting, trying to kill cats…the list goes on.

They are well supervised and therefore get along as long as a human is in charge. The dogs have a huge yard and the cats are either caged or put in certain restricted areas of the house….

We manage….it’s a lot of work…and sometimes overwhelming….but none of them deserved to be in the position they were in and I can’t stomach sending something to our shelter here. Nothing from there lives…either sickness or the gas chamber…shudder…

I am looking at getting incorporated as a not for profit rescue of my own….

Kaya

Maria
      Participant

That sounds like a good idea, keschete – especially since you’re off to such a good start.

pipsxlch wrote:

I’m resurrecting this to let folks know it’s still going on. I won a mother coiled recently, and it turns out I beat another forum member (sorry!). A few days later, the other member contacted me, saying they’d received a second chance offer from the seller, who was refusing me as a security risk (WTF?!? and the payment had gone through!). They contacted the seller, who never responded. I got worried and also tried to contact the seller, who didn’t respond to me either. Fortunately, the dragon arrived safe and sound a couple days ago despite a piss-poor packing job, and the other forum member didn’t fall for it.

I’ve bought other (non-Windstone) things safely via second chance before, so I guess if you get one, make sure it’s in ‘My Messages’ on your eBay page, contact the seller first via eBay, and send the email to that spoof@ebay.com site if it’s a scammer.

If the email addresses were the same, send the second change offer to eBay (with full headers). Maybe they can track them down the theif.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.