fbpx

White Hatching Emperor: $160.00 FREE SHIP!! Near mint

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White Hatching Emperor: $160.00 FREE SHIP!! Near mint

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

The peacock one is sold. I will bump this back up when the white one gets here.

skigod377 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

I just PM’d it to you. But what happened with Whippet’s dragon?

I tried to contact her mom through Ebay to sell her the dragon she was trying to win for Whippet. I sent her an invoice, and then another one, and it just never got to her. When she sent her payment to me, but I never even saw it till I actually went on to the paypal site. All this, and Ebay started preventing us from talking to eachother, then my emails wouldn’t go through, so I never knew what messages she got and which ones she didnt. It was kinda funny, but stressfull, too. I ended up sending 3 emails with the same message. One through Ebay, one to her email, and one to her work email. We prevailed!!

Oh geez…what a pain. It sounds like at least part of the problem was being caused by overactive spam filters. I’ve been having problems with that lately. I’m glad you guys managed to get that worked out eventually!

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

I just PM’d it to you. But what happened with Whippet’s dragon?

I tried to contact her mom through Ebay to sell her the dragon she was trying to win for Whippet. I sent her an invoice, and then another one, and it just never got to her. When she sent her payment to me, but I never even saw it till I actually went on to the paypal site. All this, and Ebay started preventing us from talking to eachother, then my emails wouldn’t go through, so I never knew what messages she got and which ones she didnt. It was kinda funny, but stressfull, too. I ended up sending 3 emails with the same message. One through Ebay, one to her email, and one to her work email. We prevailed!!

Oh geez…what a pain. It sounds like at least part of the problem was being caused by overactive spam filters. I’ve been having problems with that lately. I’m glad you guys managed to get that worked out eventually!

NOT HALF AS GLAD AS I AM!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Skigod377
      Participant

Ok, the white guy is here and he is mint, except for his smell πŸ˜• He does smell like smoke. Not nearly as bad as Pugmamas stuff, but I can still smell it. Someone PMd me, saying they were interested, but somehow, all the messages I had saved just dissapeared, so I dont remember who it was. I think Laphon1, but I could be mistaken. If interested, PM. He is still a good price, though I will knock off another $10 for the smell. Its not that bad, and im gonna take some Febreeze to it.

Skigod377
        Participant

Ok, smoke smell is prety much non existant. I cleaned him up… but while I was cleaning, I found a hairline crack on his little horn. I tried to take a pic, but its small. Maybe you will be able to see it in the pic. $160 takes him home. Insured shipping included. The light marks are from crayon, maybe? They lightened up with cleaning. The little white blob was a piece of tissue. Besides the noted flaw, he is mint.

Maria
          Participant

That is tempting. I think that if nobody else goes for him I’ll take him – if you’re willing to wait about a month. The BEP OW will take most of my CC limit.

Well, I’m interested, if GB dosen’t want it and if you were willing to wait till I paid down my visa.

Maria
            Participant

Go ahead, Romeo. Ski would have to wait about a month to see any money from me – that’s assuming I get a BEP OW this month and/or the mother griffins are released in black…

Well the thing is I might be able to pay down my visa in a month if my hours stay consistant. It might take more than a few months though. If someone was able to pay for it sooner than I would bow out to them.

Maria
              Participant

White and hatching anything really isn’t at the top of my list. You’re welcome to him. Either way Ski would have to wait for her money.

Skigod377
                Participant

If I dont get anyone who really wants him, I will just post him on Ebay. I just thought id knock the price down a bit and offer him to you guys first. You would have 7 days for the auction and then 10 days after auctions end to pay that way. I am not in a huuuge rush, but I could use the money. I just bought Dragonsjades’ castle πŸ˜• One step forward and two steps back!

Maria
                  Participant

πŸ˜† I guess you’d probably get more for him on E-Bay. Thanks for offering him, but with all this new stuff coming out, I guess I just can’t.

You should get more for him on ebay. Thank you for offering him here first though.

Skigod377
                    Participant

Im gonna put this one and a white male up on Ebay in a few. I just put 3 dragons on layaway, so im gonna need some income. Hopefully I can get enough to pay for my new ones!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.