fbpx

White Hatching Emperor: $160.00 FREE SHIP!! Near mint

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White Hatching Emperor: $160.00 FREE SHIP!! Near mint

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I have on hand one mint pecock hatching emperor for sale. I just got a white one off Ebay (Miscategorized) that will be for sale when I get him. He is reported to be mint also. PM me with an offer. I would like to get what they are worth. If not, i’ll just throw them up on Ebay. I just figured I might save on listing costs and you would not have to wait 7 days for an auction to end. I will have 3 and dont need 3 of the same sculpt. I think I will keep the brown one.

LittleIronHorse, if you run accross this and happen to know what the average is that these guys go for, would you post it? Thanks! I need that program you have!!!

Skigod377
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

I might be interested, as soon as I see what LIH has to say because I don’t have any idea what they’re worth. First I’m still looking forward to the little hatching fellow, though… πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I might be interested, as soon as I see what LIH has to say because I don’t have any idea what they’re worth. First I’m still looking forward to the little hatching fellow, though… πŸ˜‰

He will be in the mail tomorrow. Thats the thing about being in Germany…People who work on post get both German AND American holidays off. Little did I know that yesterday was a German holiday. Phooey. Oh well. I have several packages that will go out tomorrow, yours included πŸ™‚

Maria
            Participant

What, Americans don’t get St. Stephen’s Day off? 😯
              Just kidding, I know they don’t. You still need to give me your PayPal addy and the amount I owe you. (Just in case you happened to forget… πŸ™‚ )

skigod377 wrote:

Thats the thing about being in Germany…People who work on post get both German AND American holidays off.

You’re so lucky! So how many holidays total do you have per year? My company only has 11 days total.

Skigod377
              Participant

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Thats the thing about being in Germany…People who work on post get both German AND American holidays off.

You’re so lucky! So how many holidays total do you have per year? My company only has 11 days total.

Geez! I wish! I only get the American holidays off, but the civilians run the PO, so they get both. The PX and stuff is still open, but not self help, the PO, or the Cantinas.

Skigod377
                Participant
                  Maria
                  Participant

11 days? Heck, we get New Year’s and Berchtoldstag (Jan. 2) off, Ascension weekend, skiing vacation in February, and various others that I’m too tired to think of right now. Way more than 11, anyway. Plus, if you live in a Catholic canton – Zurich is reformed – you get even more religious days off. Lucky us. πŸ˜€

Maria
                    Participant

Nice looking baby dragon. But I have no clue what he’s worth now, I just know the brown ones directly from the factory are $100, so this will probably be more?

Skigod377
                      Participant

Well…I guess technically we get 30 days off every year (Leave) plus all the holidays, plus at least one 4 day “Training Holiday” per month. It really is a sweet deal, but getting deployed or getting stuck in Korea or Honduras evens it out πŸ˜•

littleironhorse
                        Participant

My pleasure Ski:

Average selling price for

Hatching Emperor in Peacock in mint condition (5 sold on ebay since October 1st 2006) : $128.72

Hatching Emperor in White in mint condition (2 sold on ebay since October 1st 2006): $251.25

Hope you get what you want for them!

Wow…both of you have a much better deal on holidays than me.

Hmm…now I’m thinking about getting your peacock emperor. How much did you want to get for him?

Skigod377
                          Participant

Well, I guess I would like to get $110 for the peacock and $190 for the white, provided he is mint when he gets here. Keplilly did PM me first, so I have to make sure she does/doesn’t want him (Peacock.)

Thank you LIH! That database is priceless!

skigod377 wrote:

Well, I guess I would like to get $110 for the peacock and $190 for the white, provided he is mint when he gets here. Keplilly did PM me first, so I have to make sure she does/doesn’t want him (Peacock.)

Thank you LIH! That database is priceless!
                            No problem. I’m still kind of undecided right now anyway…but can you let me know if Kep doesn’t want him?

LIH’s database is pretty awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.