fbpx

White Hatching Emperor: $160.00 FREE SHIP!! Near mint

Home Forums Administration Flea Market White Hatching Emperor: $160.00 FREE SHIP!! Near mint

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Bah! I need an emerald one

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
      Participant

Is it me, or is the empress just alot cuter than the emperor? I love her in green and white, and I was just admiring her in brown, too. I dont think I have ever seen a color I dont like her in. Maybe I will just collect empresses instead of fledges…though I have no hope of ever getting a gold…

Maybe I should have asked this AFTER mine were sold! πŸ˜†

littleironhorse
        Participant

I’m thinking that they will be available in gold as well, since the ones that sold as special editions were gold leaf… Not the same thing at all and none of the brown and purple shading of the new golds.

Participant

Good point.

Arlla
            Participant

I like the hatching emperor better than the empress, myself! I think it may just be that there are so few Windstone dragons with their mouths open….and his little claws gripping the egg shell…he just looks engergetic, where the empress is sort of at rest.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Lokie
              Participant

Arlla wrote:

I like the hatching emperor better than the empress, myself! I think it may just be that there are so few Windstone dragons with their mouths open….and his little claws gripping the egg shell…he just looks engergetic, where the empress is sort of at rest.

I like the hatching emperor better too. I love his clutching hands and open mouth. He hasn’t even hatched all the way and you can already tell from his pose that he is about to annoy his parents.

Skigod377
                Participant

LOL! That is a good way of looking at it. I just think the empress looks just like a spoiled little princess. I love it! Its like she just came out of the shell and is about to look up at daddy and say, “Buy me something?”

SPark
                  Participant

She does look kinda bratty. She has the same sort of face as the fledgelings, rather smug.

I like the emperor better, but I haven’t got one. I keep eyeing the brown one, but whenever I have money there’s always something I want more.

Skigod377
                    Participant

Aint that always the way…

These guys are still up for sale, if anyone is interested. Keppy is gonna wait to find an emerald one to go with her jade empress. I say she should just save herself the hassle and send the jade to me πŸ˜€ She didn’t go for it πŸ˜†

Hummm, I wonder why. πŸ˜†

Patricia
                      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Hummm, I wonder why. πŸ˜†

Indeed, I wonder why… πŸ˜†

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

skigod377 wrote:

Well, I guess I would like to get $110 for the peacock and $190 for the white, provided he is mint when he gets here. Keplilly did PM me first, so I have to make sure she does/doesn’t want him (Peacock.)

skigod377 wrote:

These guys are still up for sale, if anyone is interested. Keppy is gonna wait to find an emerald one to go with her jade empress.

I’ll take your peacock emperor! Can you email me a Paypal invoice?

Skigod377
                        Participant

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Well, I guess I would like to get $110 for the peacock and $190 for the white, provided he is mint when he gets here. Keplilly did PM me first, so I have to make sure she does/doesn’t want him (Peacock.)

skigod377 wrote:

These guys are still up for sale, if anyone is interested. Keppy is gonna wait to find an emerald one to go with her jade empress.

I’ll take your peacock emperor! Can you email me a Paypal invoice?

Sure. I will catch up on all these posts when I get back. I will just need your Email address. I will let you know when I send the invoice. Paypal has been acting screwy with the invoices I send lately. Whippits dragon was a nightmare!!

I just PM’d it to you. But what happened with Whippet’s dragon?

Skigod377
                          Participant

mimitrek wrote:

I just PM’d it to you. But what happened with Whippet’s dragon?

I tried to contact her mom through Ebay to sell her the dragon she was trying to win for Whippet. I sent her an invoice, and then another one, and it just never got to her. When she sent her payment to me, but I never even saw it till I actually went on to the paypal site. All this, and Ebay started preventing us from talking to eachother, then my emails wouldn’t go through, so I never knew what messages she got and which ones she didnt. It was kinda funny, but stressfull, too. I ended up sending 3 emails with the same message. One through Ebay, one to her email, and one to her work email. We prevailed!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.