fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

(sigh) Still stuck with overnights, less hours and more taxes. Emma still is on meds and now one of my kitties has megacolon. (sigh)

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I have a whine….

So I had one of those mornings where I really wanted to call out, but I didn’t have a reason to. In retrospect, I never should have gotten out of bed today!

So on my way to work ( I work at home depot) I got my truck stuck in a snow bank for an hour and was super late. I had to literally crawl under the truck and grab handfulls of grey slush with my fingers and then lay on my back and kick snow free until I could get out. So now I’m wet and freezing and people were driving by and beeping at me, so then I start crying because I’m thinking “god what next, just please let me get to work!”. Eventually get here and then had a big fat work list since I was already on the crap list for being late. In the process, I had to paint a big sign for a sale coming up. I grabbed a gallon of red latex paint and the bottom of the can just popped and came out and I got absolutely COVERED from the knees down in red paint. This FINALLY after I have completely dried off from digging my truck out of the street.

So then I had to run to the bathroom (thank god we have a family bathroom aside from the regular ladies room so it’s a single room) and am in there with no pants and no shoes, scrubbing them all as clean as I can in the sink. Now I am freezing and wet from the hips down and have ruined my new boots I had got in preperaton for the snow storm.

Now I am off to the paint desk to blow dry myself dry. This ought to be a hoot.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
        Participant

I have a whine….

So I had one of those mornings where I really wanted to call out, but I didn’t have a reason to. In retrospect, I never should have gotten out of bed today!

So on my way to work ( I work at home depot) I got my truck stuck in a snow bank for an hour and was super late. I had to literally crawl under the truck and grab handfulls of grey slush with my fingers and then lay on my back and kick snow free until I could get out. So now I’m wet and freezing and people were driving by and beeping at me, so then I start crying because I’m thinking “god what next, just please let me get to work!”. Eventually get here and then had a big fat work list since I was already on the crap list for being late. In the process, I had to paint a big sign for a sale coming up. I grabbed a gallon of red latex paint and the bottom of the can just popped and came out and I got absolutely COVERED from the knees down in red paint. This FINALLY after I have completely dried off from digging my truck out of the street.

So then I had to run to the bathroom (thank god we have a family bathroom aside from the regular ladies room so it’s a single room) and am in there with no pants and no shoes, scrubbing them all as clean as I can in the sink. Now I am freezing and wet from the hips down and have ruined my new boots I had got in preperaton for the snow storm.

Dry hugs your way!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Scathach
          Participant

I have a whine….

Oh, my! Dry hugs , indeed! Hang in there.

Life is beautiful.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I’m worried about my oldest. He went down to his dad’s this weekend and I got a call yesterday morning where they had taken him to the doctor and he had pink eye, sinus infection and the early stages of an ear infection. Today they call and ask does he normally get diarrhea and vomit when on antibiotics. Diarrhea occasionally, vomiting no. They were supposed to get on the road after lunch so he could come back home and I get another call letting me know they spoke with a nurse and she recommended taking him to get checked out. Since there’s no urgent care clinics open on Sunday where he lives, they are taking him to the ER. I just called for an update and he hadn’t even been seen by the triage nurse yet.

Falcolf
              Participant

Aw, I hope he’s going to be okay! 🙁 Hugs, Pegasi!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Apparently it was something viral. Unfortunately now he’s going to miss a day of school in order to get home. I had the day off, but he didn’t.

Christine
                  Participant

I was working on an cool project at work, but things change fast in the entertainment industry, and now the movie we’re currently converting to 3D won’t go into theaters. Poop.

I’m under an NDA so I can’t even tell you what it is. Hdfhjdksfhfh BOOOOOO.

dragonmedley
                    Participant

I was working on an cool project at work, but things change fast in the entertainment industry, and now the movie we’re currently converting to 3D won’t go into theaters. Poop.

I’m under an NDA so I can’t even tell you what it is. Hdfhjdksfhfh BOOOOOO.

Now that sucks!

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

Merh! Minor irritation that I just don’t wanna post to Facebook (it lasted 15 mins before I deleted it there) or anything of that sort but really wanna get off my chest!

So back before Christmas time my family wanted my small Christmas tree… which was in the back of my storage unit (Which is a cargo trailer, lol! It’s free and better protected than our actual storage units) … I tried and tried to tell my family to let me get it, I knew exactly where it was, I knew precisely HOW to get to it, and I knew what was where to NOT move around… I woke up one morning to my fam tellin me they’re gonna go get it out, I asked them to wait for me, and in the time I got dressed and out the door, they were already in it and pulling stuff out!! Irked me SO bad… I just threw my hands in the air and walked away (and prayed I didn’t have anything fragile in there!) I haven’t hardly dared to face it since.. they took half of my stuff out of it (Didn’t need to happen) and when they put it all back in, they just sort of tossed it all in.. this is where my Windstone boxes, double boxes and packing supplies is stored, so most things are lightweight and can be tossed around.. but MY Christmas decorations are also in there, along with a couple other boxes of stuff I just don’t have space for in the house.. and those DO have some fragile things in them…
                        ANYWAY. I needed in there today, opened up the doors and instantly was SO frustrated that I wanted to scream.. It snowed last night and it’s friggen cold! ‘n what I went out to get SHOULD have taken me 2 mins to grab! Half an hour later, I have moved half of my storage unit out of the unit, doing my absolute best to keep things dry, noticed my Christmas decorations are half tossed in there, absolutely nothing is where I had originally put it.. and my dining room chairs are marred the hell up, because they couldn’t be bothered to put the towels back the way I had them to keep the chairs from getting scratched and dented… in fact, the towels were all bunched up in a pile toward the back of the unit! (Thank god we’re going to be building a wood shop this summer so I can take my chairs out and sand/refinish them! though there are a couple deep dents in them that won’t simply sand out >.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

SO I just got back home from smashing up my new truck and getting screamed at by a lady I rear ended. Obviously by accident, but she was SCREAMING at me about how she hopes I have insurance cause she has major whiplash and she’s gonna sue the pants off me! Mean time she has a SCRATCH on her car, my truck is completely inoperable!

Really? What the hell else can happen to me this year? All I have left is for my house to burn down and all my animals to be inside! I truly have no idea what I could have possibly done to deserve all the bad stuff that has happened to me this year.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

OMG Mandy what a feaking year so far. I am so sorry that you are getting nailed with all this S#@t. That is too crazy and I hope that there were witnessed to the accident and pictures to verify damage so this woman doesn’t have a leg to stand on. What the Hell is up with all this stuff for you.

OH….Universe…..Do not listen to Mandy when she, in a state of upset, says, house burn down, animals inside!!! She was not putting that out there to happen…only venting frustration.

I needed to note that just in case any “thing/one” really is out there with possible influence and might be listening and intending to follow through on what ya said 😉 Got your back girl!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

OMG Mandy what a feaking year so far. I am so sorry that you are getting nailed with all this S#@t. That is too crazy and I hope that there were witnessed to the accident and pictures to verify damage so this woman doesn’t have a leg to stand on. What the Hell is up with all this stuff for you.

OH….Universe…..Do not listen to Mandy when she, in a state of upset, says, house burn down, animals inside!!! She was not putting that out there to happen…only venting frustration.

I needed to note that just in case any “thing/one” really is out there with possible influence and might be listening and intending to follow through on what ya said 😉 Got your back girl!

Thanks Brandy ^_^ I’m glad someone does. I’m a little better now, not that it makes the situation any better or easier to deal with, but what can you do? *sigh* I’m gonna take this moment to say that I’m gonna disappear for a while. Now with this on top of everything else (house slowly molding apart, still not knowing what kind of lung disease I have, ready to quit my job, spending all my savings to buy a car for Shaun to then have mine destroyed…etc) I’m basically batting 1000 over here and I already know I’m going to be a miserable depressing wretch until some of this stuff is gone or otherwise dealt with. I don’t want to bleed my pessimism all over the forum so I need to just stay away for a bit. Some other folks on here have way worse problems and I need to remember that this isn’t the end of the world even if it feel that way right now. Plus, I also have to NOT look at ebay cause that will be even more depressing! LOL! Windstones are going to be the last thing I can think about for a while now.

I’m seriously contemplating on speaking to someone about depression. I’m one of those people who think talking about my problems doesn’t solve crap and psychiatrists are just a waste of time, but I’m having way to dark of thoughts these days to keep dealing with everything by myself all the time. *sigh*

When I am feeling less sorry for myself I’ll pop back on and say hello.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin

dragonmedley
                            Participant

I’m seriously contemplating on speaking to someone about depression. I’m one of those people who think talking about my problems doesn’t solve crap and psychiatrists are just a waste of time, but I’m having way to dark of thoughts these days to keep dealing with everything by myself all the time. *sigh*

When I am feeling less sorry for myself I’ll pop back on and say hello.

Oh, with everything that’s happened to you, you’re SO entitled to a little depression! Yes, you can talk to a councellor or a psychologist. While they may not be physically able to do anything, they provide you with someone who will LISTEN. Friends and family are awesome, but sometimes, they don’t listen, they just want to tell you how they dealt with their stuff when it happened to them, and that’s not what you need at this time.

HUGS!!!!

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

drag0n, if you need to, think about seeing a psychiatrist. They are medical doctors who can diagnose chemical imbalances and prescribe meds that help corret that problem. You only use the meds until things are balanced out again. Seeing a counselor is a great idea. Miine helps me deal with anxiety and my post traumatic stress syndrome. I hope all goes well for you and my prayers and good thoughts are with you!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1,051 through 1,065 (of 1,863 total)
                              • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.