fbpx

WHINE is served

Home Forums Miscellany Community WHINE is served

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 1,863 total)
  • Author

Got a fire burning near here. Not that close (yet), but I’m still way nervous. My Mom and I are watching the news. I really don’t think it’ll get here (or I’m in denial). Hard to think about what to take if we have to leave. I’d have to leave all my Windstones, yikes! I truly do not think it will travel the many miles it would take to get here, but my stomach is a bit upset. Jumpy and just a little scared. I really don’t like living in this forested area. I’d move if I could.

Oh PD, i have been watching that, i knew someone was in cocolalla, hang in there! I was actaally just bout to post about it. They upgraded it to a national emergency. i have been praying for everyone down there! I am really hoping the storm this afternoon doesnt worsen efforts!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

jmoore
    Participant

Got the call earlier today, surgery on the 13th of July. I was hoping it would hold off until after my birthday on the 15th, but the Doc says get it done, so it shall be! I think I am more worried about the surgical menopause than I am the surgery itself at this point. I just hope my poor husband can weather through the mood swings that are bound to hit, considering how fantastic he is, I am sure he will. I have to admit there is an odd sort of sadness to losing everything at the age of 36. Wish me luck, seven days and counting down.

Best of luck to you!

Melissa
      Participant

Ungrateful spoiled brat type whine.

It’s too long a story for details, but my Birthday gift was the equivalent of an overweight person receiving a WeightWatchers membership, or a high-strung person receiving a Costco sized crate of Chamomile tea.

Is it useful and good in the long run? Yes.

Do the givers have a point? Definitely.

Is it completely sanctimonious? Absolutely. Grr.

(by the way, my thoughts are with those here dealing with stuff that can’t merely be grumbled away. You’re all tougher than you know.)

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Omg! I’m so annoyed. Gavin left his dirty clothes at camp. He couldn’t fit them in his suitcase so he put the bag under the bed. He mentioned it so we went inside to check but didn’t see the bag. I thought someone managed to get it in after all. Evidently not.

I’ve called Phyllis (one of the camp directors) and she’s getting in touch with someone up there to see if the bag is still there. I hate the waiting game to hear about them though.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Got the call earlier today, surgery on the 13th of July. I was hoping it would hold off until after my birthday on the 15th, but the Doc says get it done, so it shall be! I think I am more worried about the surgical menopause than I am the surgery itself at this point. I just hope my poor husband can weather through the mood swings that are bound to hit, considering how fantastic he is, I am sure he will. I have to admit there is an odd sort of sadness to losing everything at the age of 36. Wish me luck, seven days and counting down.

Best of luck to you!

Yes Ciarnet, Good Luck with your surgery!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ciarnet
            Participant

Thank you! I can’t believe it is tomorrow already and bright and early to boot! 5:30 in the morning is going to be an early one. On the plus side I’ll beat the St. Louis rush hour traffic! Wish me luck!

Natasha
              Participant

Thank you! I can’t believe it is tomorrow already and bright and early to boot! 5:30 in the morning is going to be an early one. On the plus side I’ll beat the St. Louis rush hour traffic! Wish me luck!

It’s great to have surgery early in the morning – the doc will be fresh and you won’t get bumped cos he’s running late from other patients. I’m sure it will go great. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

pdlucich
                Participant

Good luck!

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                  Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Laurie
                  Participant

I miss The Veligent already. ๐Ÿ™

Adaneth
                    Participant

I miss The Veligent already. ๐Ÿ™

Yeah, me too. ๐Ÿ™

I fell down the stairs on Saturday morning. My kness gave out and i fell down the last like four or five steps. Now my hips and knees are all kinds of messed up. The grain of good news? I didnt break my large glass platter full of cookies i was holding, I somehow managed to lift them above my head and go forarmish elbowish down first instead.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Melody
                      Keymaster

I fell down the stairs on Saturday morning. My kness gave out and i fell down the last like four or five steps. Now my hips and knees are all kinds of messed up. The grain of good news? I didnt break my large glass platter full of cookies i was holding, I somehow managed to lift them above my head and go forarmish elbowish down first instead.

YIKES

Melody
                        Keymaster

I dumped over a full glass of water at a restaurant yesterday. All over the table and ran off the other end. Yuck

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

I dumped over a full glass of water at a restaurant yesterday. All over the table and ran off the other end. Yuck

Oh no! One time a waiter dumped a tray of water glasses on my father and I at Olive Garden. We were soaked.

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Oh no! One time a waiter dumped a tray of water glasses on my father and I at Olive Garden. We were soaked.

One time I was at an out-of-state convention for 3 days and the first morning someone knocked over my coffee onto me and ALL over one of my only two business outfits for the trip! I had to make due for the rest of the time. ๐Ÿ™

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 1,863 total)
                            • The topic ‘WHINE is served’ is closed to new replies.