fbpx

When will the Test Paint Pegasus Babies hit ebay?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody When will the Test Paint Pegasus Babies hit ebay?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

twindragonsmum wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

Damn. I wish there was a way around or other than ebay cause I can never afford any of these kinds of special pieces. And at this point in my life, I really will never be able to afford any OOAK or special-never-in-store-here but only for ebay ones.

:sigh:

Move over a little so I can sit with you on that bench… πŸ™ We’ll keep each other company!

*joins PT & dragonmedley on the bench* I guess I’ll just have to drool over everyone else’s prizes and try real hard not to covet anything….

twindragonsmum
    I just so happened to bring a box of tissues (for either crying or drooling) and some chocolate.

:sighing in unison:

twindragonsmum
    Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

Damn. I wish there was a way around or other than ebay cause I can never afford any of these kinds of special pieces. And at this point in my life, I really will never be able to afford any OOAK or special-never-in-store-here but only for ebay ones.

Move over a little so I can sit with you on that bench… πŸ™ We’ll keep each other company!

*joins PT & dragonmedley on the bench* I guess I’ll just have to drool over everyone else’s prizes and try real hard not to covet anything….

twindragonsmum
      I just so happened to bring a box of tissues (for either crying or drooling) and some chocolate.

Thankies, PT, that’s very kind of you to take pitty on a rather slobbery mess…. πŸ™„ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† *crawls back to bed to try to cough up lungs (yes, still πŸ™„ )* I’ll try not to cough all over you…. πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Maria
      Participant

I like the pinto and the fjord-colored pegasi. I’d really like to see a roan, though…

Stephanie
        Participant

The more I look at the picture the more I just LOVE the bay! πŸ˜€

Andrea
          Participant

The bay would be a good match for the momma that just sold on Ebay.
            I missed the ending on that one. Who won?

Starbreeze
            Participant

I think it was ddvm. πŸ˜‰

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Any ideas when the test paint baby pegasi will be on ebay? I’ve finally got some money saved up for either one of them AND/OR a Sunrise lap and I’m wondering if I’ll have time to save money for them both.

kitsunelady
                Participant

What about some Poads, too? Poads, Poads, Poads. :squeak:

Travistie
                  Participant

I think kitsunelady wants more Poads, Melody. πŸ˜†
                    I look forward to seeing those little pegasi on Ebay though. They are too cute! It will be fun seeing how high they go, and who their new owners will be.

twindragonsmum wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

twindragonsmum wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

twindragonsmum

Thankies, PT, that’s very kind of you to take pitty on a rather slobbery mess…. πŸ™„ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† *crawls back to bed to try to cough up lungs (yes, still πŸ™„ )* I’ll try not to cough all over you…. πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

I’m with you on the coughing part, or I’d join the rest of you on that bench!

Melody
                    Keymaster

PhoenixTears wrote:

:sigh:Out of curiosity, is the desire for these because you particularly like the colors? …or is it because these are ooak-ish? ( I left a loophole, I always write in the ebay words that these test paints are all colors I may make more of in the future, though not EXACTLY like the test paint sample.So getting one like anything you see is possible with enough squeeking)

Travistie
                      Participant

Well, I’m putting in my squeak again for hoofers in new colors. LP or RP… doesn’t matter to me. :squeak:

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

Melody wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

:sigh:Out of curiosity, is the desire for these because you particularly like the colors? …or is it because these are ooak-ish? ( I left a loophole, I always write in the ebay words that these test paints are all colors I may make more of in the future, though not EXACTLY like the test paint sample.So getting one like anything you see is possible with enough squeeking)

For myownself it’s both. I like the colors AND it’s OOAK’ish. On ebay I know the competition will be fierce and way beyond what my budget (you can also read that as hubby πŸ˜† ) will allow. That being said, I have to say that because of my lurvly b-day gift from Blackdesertwind, I’m not as ‘desperate’, for lack of a better word, or despairing when I’m outbid on ebay.

tdm

Starbreeze
                          Participant

I’m excited about the colors. I’d love to see all 3 in production or LP. πŸ™‚

siberakh1
                            Participant

I personally like the colors, but could never afford them as ooak, at least not for a while. I’ll live vicariously through everyone else πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.