fbpx

When will the Test Paint Pegasus Babies hit ebay?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody When will the Test Paint Pegasus Babies hit ebay?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Melody wrote:

There are ten more test paint male griffins.
      eight are black sunset and there are two more wolf/ brown type ones. There are three female griffins and a bunch of chicks too.There are more warriors, a couple male dragons, a few pegasess, a few prototypes of pieces we have never sold, two old “vintage” animals that have been repaired, and all sorts of other things.

Melody is there anyway to get a shot of the different pegasus that are going to be going up on ebay like you did with the male and female test paint griffins? Pretty please? :squeak: I’d like to have an idea if there is a one I’d like to bid on.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Damn. I wish there was a way around or other than ebay cause I can never afford any of these kinds of special pieces. And at this point in my life, I really will never be able to afford any OOAK or special-never-in-store-here but only for ebay ones.

:sigh:

dragonmedley
        Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Damn. I wish there was a way around or other than ebay cause I can never afford any of these kinds of special pieces. And at this point in my life, I really will never be able to afford any OOAK or special-never-in-store-here but only for ebay ones.

Move over a little so I can sit with you on that bench… πŸ™ We’ll keep each other company!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Right now I can’t bid on any either as my husband told me no, but I’d still like to see a group shot of them together to know what’s coming up.

Starbreeze
            Participant

A group shot would be great!!! :squeak: :squeak:

twindragonsmum
              Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

PhoenixTears wrote:

Move over a little so I can sit with you on that bench… πŸ™ We’ll keep each other company!

*joins PT & dragonmedley on the bench* I guess I’ll just have to drool over everyone else’s prizes and try real hard not to covet anything….

twindragonsmum

tdm

Melody
                Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Melody wrote:

There are ten more test paint male griffins.
                  eight are black sunset and there are two more wolf/ brown type ones. There are three female griffins and a bunch of chicks too.There are more warriors, a couple male dragons, a few pegasess, a few prototypes of pieces we have never sold, two old “vintage” animals that have been repaired, and all sorts of other things.

Melody is there anyway to get a shot of the different pegasus that are going to be going up on ebay like you did with the male and female test paint griffins? Pretty please? :squeak: I’d like to have an idea if there is a one I’d like to bid on.

I put a pic up in my gallery.

Jasmine
                  Participant

Purty. I like them all.

Andrea
                    Participant

I like the dun and the bay. So cute! I’ll be trying for the dun as it reminds me of my pony that just died πŸ˜₯
                      Just have to save up!

Joshmo4evr
                      Participant

They are all pretty. I figured there would be more mares. But hey, maybe that’s better that they will be the baby ones for those who would like a test paint! πŸ™‚

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Thank you! thank you! thank you! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Oh those are all so pretty! I espcially like the baby pegasus without the collar. πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                          Participant

Wouldn’t you know, that’s the one I like too!! πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

It’s my husband’s favorite as well, but I don’t expect to be in the running for it. πŸ™

Travistie
                              Participant

They are all so pretty! I especially like the pinto one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.