fbpx

When will the Test Paint Pegasus Babies hit ebay?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody When will the Test Paint Pegasus Babies hit ebay?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Both reasons for me. I love some of the colors on the Ebay items, but some I would consider only because they are the OOAKish.

Heather
      Participant

I like the bay and the fjord color schemes for themselves; the pinto is also nice, although I’d love to see a little pale spotting on his wings (just for fun). I wouldn’t mind seeing a new color for the Pegasus and/or the Unicorn families someday, and these three are all lovely. πŸ™‚

Melody
        Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Any ideas when the test paint baby pegasi will be on ebay? I’ve finally got some money saved up for either one of them AND/OR a Sunrise lap and I’m wondering if I’ll have time to save money for them both.

No, I’m not sure!

Maria
          Participant

Sounds like you have time left to save, Pegasi. πŸ˜†

Barrdwing wrote:

I like the bay and the fjord color schemes for themselves; the pinto is also nice, although I’d love to see a little pale spotting on his wings (just for fun). I wouldn’t mind seeing a new color for the Pegasus and/or the Unicorn families someday, and these three are all lovely. πŸ™‚

I’m pretty much on the same boat as most, color not necessarily OOAK. I really, really like the Fjord coloring. The Dun is a very close second. For me, it’s the beauty of your sculptures when you start giving them more personality through different color schemes. No need to mention that a production line would be also be more affordable for your standard collector.

Personal opinion here: The star on the Dun Pegasus mare wasn’t quite to my liking, simply because I’m a blaze person, but the added snip on the nose made up for it. πŸ˜€ However, in the same breath I will also say, if I had the extra cash flow, I definately would have given ddvm a run for their money for that Pegasus Dun mare. πŸ˜€ I really liked the blaze on the Bay mare Unicorn in your gallery and of course, the color scheme.

As for the pinto Pegasus, another suggestion? If you’re going to OOAK any of the Pegasi family in the spot/dapple/appaloosa, etc. style coloring, please, please get fancy with the wings! I see all that wing work on the Griffins (Jennifers Griffins/Dragons nearly keel me over) and get a twinge of jealousy for the Winged Hoofers. I even had visions of in a Peacock (bird) patern. Talk about eye popping. 😯

~Hoofer and her opinion(s) 😎

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Going off of what Hoofer said: *Starts imagining pegasi in some of the griffin colors we’ve seen (like the Lavender Spot Pearl Brown Female Griffin)* Oohh those would be pretty. Yes please, pegasi need wing decorations too!

pegasi1978 wrote:

Going off of what Hoofer said: *Starts imagining pegasi in some of the griffin colors we’ve seen (like the Lavender Spot Pearl Brown Female Griffin)* Oohh those would be pretty. Yes please, pegasi need wing decorations too!

What’s that I hear ❓ Is that the sound of Ms. Melody muttering under her breath? πŸ˜€

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.