fbpx

What's your typical day like?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What's your typical day like?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Dude, I am glad that I have my mom. If she knew I was having a tough time she wouldn’t expect me to pay rent period. And I agree with Ski, you shouldn’t buy a house just to get out of that place you are in if you totally don’t like the new place. Bad neighbors or not in a good neighborhood is not a good thing. Who knows you might get all of your windstones stolen next time or lot of other things. Someone could harm your animals or harm you. And that wouldn’t be good.

Yea, definately. I have to make some sacrifices if the price is right, but I also want to insure my collection if that’s the case.

You’re very lucky to have a caring mother! My father was the greatest! If he was still around I would have been already graduated from college and have some great job and buying all the new Windstones I wanted =) If it wasn’t for money my mom would probably be a very different person. She has never had a job in her life and has always relied on husbands to take care of her so she doesn’t realize how hard certain things can be. I try to understand it, but it gets very hard sometimes.
      Yeah, my mom and dad didn’t see eye to eye. My mom is very giving and she would do anything for us, but she also expects the same in return (that can be a tough one). My dad seems to be the same way, but he doesn’t have as much money. But he still calls us every week.

If you wanted to re-locate to Utah then I would have a place for you to rent. hehe

LOL! I’ve been wanting to just rent, but it’s so hard to find a decent place that will take animals. Not like one animal, but the dogs, cats, and variety of rodents I have =) I was SO CLOSE to buying a ferret yesterday too, but forced my way out of the petstore ferretless.

Well, before I get a bunch of I’m sorries, DON’T. Truth be told, my father passed away when I was 5 in a car accident and my mom got the insurance money. She bought the propery my sister and I live on and has been renting it for the past 19 years for income to various tenants and then my sister for about the past 10 years. I came along 6 or 7 years ago after I was old enough to move out. My mom had this bad habit of taking my pets to the pound or dumping them off in another town and telling me they ran away, so that started the friction between us.

My sister has a bad past with the law since she left home at a young age too and it followed her back to where we live now. Her and her husband were arrested for selling drugs and to pay for lawyers my mom had to use one of her houses (the one she lives in) as collateral so it has a morgage on it again. Since she owned the land they were trying to take all her property for conspiracy charges. In a nutshell, she’s sick of paying the morgage there, and wants to just sell it to break even so she can live where we are rent free and have no worries.

If she didn’t spend all my dad’s million dollar insurance policy at Las Vegas maybe she wouldn’t be in that situation. The story goes VERY deep, and my sister and mom had a deal that as long as my mom got the benefits of selling drugs (like roughly 10 grand a month I think was the agreement) she would allow it on her property. I was like 10 or 11 years old when that was all going on so I had no clue until it all hit the fan. I guess everyone was living it up back then, though I didn’t realy notice. I was usually sleeping at friends houses everynight since my mom was never home.

When everything went sour my mom blamed my sister, but we say she is just as much at fault and she wasn’t complaining when she was getting all the money in the world for doing nothing. She’s lucky this property wasn’t taken away from her and she still has to tell us everyday how we would all dissappoint my father.

Even though I didn’t go to school (like I wanted to, but my mom stole the 40,000 my dad left for me in his will since I was too young to know) at least I’m not a convicted felon like the rest of my family. For having absolutely no mother around and being able to do whatever I wanted cause she was always gone and leaving me with friends I think I turned out okay. I don’t drink, I don’t smoke, I’ve never been arrested, and up until this mess in the past few month I’ve always worked 2 jobs at once. *shrug*

I try not to dwell on it too much. She got out of everything by proving that the property as payed for by my dad. Now it doesn;t really matter what the truth is anymore since it was so long ago the FBI can’t do anything about it anymore. It’s just always the same old argument about money, money, money.

I went to her house for a while the other night for a quick visit and she had her friend Kathy over and she was complaiing about how she has to drive her kid to softball practice, and then dance lessons, and dentist appointments for braces. My mom just looked at her and was like “Well, I don’t know why the hell you spoil her like that. I couldn’t be bothered with something so stupid. What does that do for you? Nothing, that’s what” Kathy just blinked for a second and was like “Uh…she’s my daughter and she’s 12…what is she supposed to do for me? I’m her mother, that’s what mothers do.” I just had to walk out of the room because I had to laugh!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
      Participant

Some parents…. Im sorry, Drag0n. My mom and I have a little issue between us, too, so I know how rough it can be. Im sorry that you and your mom dont have a better relationship.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

How can I say this and not sound like a complete jerk? Hmmmmmmmmmm….I’m not =)

Between everthing I thin kit made me a better person in the end.

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Yep, if you learn from other ppl’s mistakes and take the good out of a situation then it will make you a better person in the long run.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

After ferrets, all I’ll need is a snake and she’ll stay away from our new house when we eventually move. haha! Shs’e petrified of ’em. We had a 10 foot boa constrictor named Chester, but he was getting WAY too big and we gave him to a zoo. Plus it was really sad feeding him bunnies =(

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

After ferrets, all I’ll need is a snake and she’ll stay away from our new house when we eventually move. haha! Shs’e petrified of ’em. We had a 10 foot boa constrictor named Chester, but he was getting WAY too big and we gave him to a zoo. Plus it was really sad feeding him bunnies =(

Stupid bunnies…

Maria
              Participant

😆 😆 You should have sent him to Ski, drag0n!

Skigod377
                Participant

I could have used a bunny eating snake over Christmas…

Haha, I can see it now. Sorry, I don’t know what happened to the bunnies. They must of gotten loose and disapeared..

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Huh? Wha? Did you have bunny probems Ski? I must have missed that somewhere.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Huh? Wha? Did you have bunny probems Ski? I must have missed that somewhere.

Yes. Stupid bunnies knocked my mint young brown into my peacock OW. Luckily the damage was minimal, but I was ready to skin a rabbit.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

OH NO!!! I can’t believe I never heard about that! That sucks SO BAD! How the heck did bunnies get up on your shelves?

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                        Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

OH NO!!! I can’t believe I never heard about that! That sucks SO BAD! How the heck did bunnies get up on your shelves?

Well, the lowest shelf on that stand is only a few inches off the floor. The bunnies just got comfortable and began running rampant. Too bad they didn’t run into your snake. That would have been sweet. Oh, and its good you didnt get a ferret. They stink! Peee-yew!

Ferrets are the best! They don’t smell too badly if you keep the cage clean and some of them like to swim which helps too. They are so much fun to watch play with each other – just watch out for your toes!
                          I have 8 of the little weasels – each one is a character. And no, I didn’t buy them – almost all of them were rescues, one was a gift.

Skigod377
                          Participant

Yikes! 8?? Lots of people who get them just dont know what they are getting into. I guess that goes for most pets, though. Wolf-dogs, birds, long-weasley rodents…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.