What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    VS
    Participant

Congrats! They make a great pair!

merrillannwhite
      Participant

A white bat has been listed on eBay if anyone is looking for one.

Megan
        Participant

My old green emperor made it home without a scratch and is even more beautiful in person! Man, on the emperor the old green color looks like a completely different color scheme. He has so much metallic lilac and blue in with the dark and avocado green shades, he looks like a pampered succulent.

He’s also the second emp I’ve gotten off ebay with no original box that still made it through intact. I feel like I’m using up extra luck from somewhere else, but I’m so so so glad he got here safely ^_^

etruscan
          Participant

My old green emperor made it home without a scratch and is even more beautiful in person! Man, on the emperor the old green color looks like a completely different color scheme. He has so much metallic lilac and blue in with the dark and avocado green shades, he looks like a pampered succulent.

He’s also the second emp I’ve gotten off ebay with no original box that still made it through intact. I feel like I’m using up extra luck from somewhere else, but I’m so so so glad he got here safely ^_^

Yay! That’s wonderful. 🙂

Nightcrow
            Participant

Congrats! What a great find.

And I know what you mean – a lot of the Old Green Emps seem to have way more purple shading than the other pieces in Old Green I’ve seen. It always looks so nice! I hope you will post pictures of your guy so we can all enjoy him vicariously. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
              Participant

yey! glad he got to you safely even without his original box….also I agree with Nightcrow, show us pictures when you can….

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
                Participant

Congratulations Megan, glad you got him and even more so that he arrived safe! He was an especially lovely one, from the photos he has more of the interference purple and blue than mine.

Megan
                  Participant

Here he is in “neutral” light. The blue on his chest is almost color-shift between light metallic blue and pale metallic green. Crazy that this was done so many years ago! I was having some initial buyer’s remorse of the “should I really have spent so much money on that??” variety, but that has been firmly put to rest.

Caesar

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

That old Emp is Beautiful! Congrats!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

He’s super pretty.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

He’s super pretty.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Megan
                          Participant

Thank you all 🙂 Wishing everyone luck with your ongoing grail-seeking!

Megan
                            Participant

There’s a peacock secret keeper on ebay, BIN $1,115 if she’s anybody’s grail.

Setsunawolf
                              Participant

I doesn’t look like the shipping method includes insurance. I would want a big ticket item like that insured.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

VS
                                Participant

There’s a stegosaurus too. Wasn’t someone looking for one?
                                  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Pena-84-Colorful-Dinosaur-Figurine/154009925599?hash=item23dbb4f7df:g:4VcAAOSwt4VfEJrx

The seller for that secret keeper packages very well, I got a lap and someone else here got a sun oriental from her. She has a note asking you to contact her before trying to buy so maybe she intends to discuss insuring it. If you’re interested you can always ask.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.