What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I’m waiting until it arrives and I will take photos for you guys <3 Super excited!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

sherry10151982
      Participant

Drag0n I’m super excited for you and not only one but TWO grails you got??!! That is so wonderful!!! I’m sorry I’m late to the party but I’m super happy for you!!

etruscan
        Participant

New ebay listings by badabobtcb that people outside the US probably can’t see. They end on Sunday, February 9:

Windstone Editions Baby Ki-rin “Asagi Koi #4” Signed by Melody Pena
          Windstone Editions Young Poad Grab Bag Edition [with tag]
          Windstone Editions Young Emerald Peacock Dragon
          Windstone Editions Young Oriental Dragon “Starry Night #1” Test Paint [by P.S.]
          Windstone Editions Fledgling Dragon “Spring Copper #2” Test Paint [by P.S.]
          Windstone Editions Frog Wizard “Poison Dart Frog #1” Test Paint [by P.S.]
          Windstone Editions Mouse Wizard “Sky Copper #1” Test Paint [by P.S.]
          Windstone Editions Lying Bear Cub “Copper #1” Test Paint [by Brandi]

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

Thank you so much for posting them, Etruscan!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Scathach
            Participant

Yes, thanks, Etruscan!

They’re tempting.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
              Participant

A seller in Canada has listed a few Windstones on ebay that might be grails and says he or she will ship them worldwide. I don’t think they are hidden for anyone, but just in case …

Windstone “Salmon” Frog Wizard Test Paint # 1 [by Brandi]
                Windstone “Where R U?” Mother Coiled Dragon Test Paint # 1 [by Brandi]
                Windstone “Gila Monster” Pebble Wolf Test Paint #1 [by Melody]
                Windstone Young Oriental Dragon Betta Fish Test Paint #1 [by Brandi]

fatalbeauty
                Participant

ooo! lots of pretties on Ebay lately!

any new or found grails? tell me about them and or show me pictures!

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                  Participant

Another possible grail on ebay that is listed as shipping to United States only. I can’t read the date on the COA, but it is the large-style COA and the cat has a tag so he’s an older test paint. The auction ends next Thursday (February 13).

WINDSTONE EDITIONS “Stray Cat Edition” LARGE BIRD-WINGED FLAP CAT “Titan” OOAK

Photo from the ebay listing:

Windstone_ebay_flapcat_Titan_old-test-paint_Feb2020_650-wide

etruscan
                    Participant

If anyone is looking for the “Opulence” Old Warrior, he’s hiding in the Classifieds under the heading “Time to thin out a collection!”.

tig3r06
                      Participant

If anyone is looking for the “Opulence” Old Warrior, he’s hiding in the Classifieds under the heading “Time to thin out a collection!”.

Looked like a Twilight by Olimpia lap dragon too.

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

lots of pretties in there, the ad picture makes it seem like it’s just poads but there’s a little bit of everything….

1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

etruscan
                          Participant

More ebay listings by badabobtcb. He still says only shipping to the United States and he does not combine shipping. The auctions end on Sunday, February 16.
                            There are two test paints in this batch, including a really cute appaloosa baby peg, plus some hard-to-find pieces and some that are not so hard to find:

Windstone Editions Curled Dragon Old Green
                            Windstone Editions Zeppard Poad [with blue eyes]
                            Windstone Editions Fledgling Dragon Silver [regular silver, not intense black]
                            Windstone Editions Young Dragon Gold
                            Windstone Editions Baby Ki-rin “Sky Copper #2” Test Paint [by P.S.]
                            Windstone Editions Hatching Dragon Version 2 Emerald Peacock
                            Windstone Editions Dragon Egg With Claws
                            Windstone Editions Baby Pegasus Test Paint Blanket Appaloosa #2 [by Melody, has original box but maybe no COA]
                            Windstone Editions White Snow Bat Limited Production [with blue eyes]
                            Windstone Editions Hatching Dragon Rainbow [version 1]
                            Windstone Editions Curled Dragon Emerald Color Shift

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

any new or found grails? tell me about them and or show me pictures!

1. Mother Meerkat

etruscan
                              Participant

She’s not quite a grail, but I remembered this griffin from ebay and I was very happy when she was included in the sale ads that drag0nfeathers is running.
                                The beautiful “Zebra Finch” female griffin enjoying a nice almost-Spring day.

1-Griffin_ZebraFinch_side1_750-wide

2-Griffin_ZebraFinch_side2_750-wide

etruscan
                                Participant

If anyone is hoping to fill gaps in collections – these ebay listings from badabobtcb are a mixture of production and LP pieces. Still shipping to United States only and no combined shipping. The auctions end on Sunday, February 23.

Windstone Editions Black Vampire Bat with Hades Eyes [Hades eyes are the red no-pupil eyes]
                                  Windstone Editions Young Dragon Ruby
                                  Windstone Editions Mother Coiled Dragon Emerald Peacock
                                  Windstone Editions Fledgling Dragon Ruby
                                  Windstone Editions Young Dragon Black Violet Peacock
                                  Windstone Editions Young Oriental Dragon Emerald
                                  Windstone Editions Young Dragon Rainbow
                                  Windstone Editions Young Dragon Lavender Pearl
                                  Windstone Editions Hatching Empress Dragon Peacock

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.