fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I suspect that the Forum slow-down didn’t help.

Setsunawolf
      Participant

Hugs Drag0n. The holiday blues are very real. So much stress and pressure and general negativity especially if you work retail or food service. It’ll pass like every season. I hope things improve.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

fatalbeauty
        Participant

Bodine: yes, release the ponycorns!

etruscan: probably didn’t help!

drag0n: *hugs* a lot of us get the holiday grump feelings, myself included….and I’m really just ready for the year to be over, I started the second day of the year with a broken ankle, later a family member divorced and my favorite tiger went to another far away zoo then my baby girl kitty, Jinyxy had to be put to sleep, I’m so ready for this year to end!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
          Participant

Drag0n and others, I hope things improve in the new year.

My mother was so delighted to get the kirin parents that I’ll bump up the standing production baby kirin to an active grail. Does anyone think that a painted to request keeper dragon would be a suitable trade offer? It’s not like I’m a known painter, so not sure it would be an equitable offer.

And think this is the first time I’ve come to the forum and no new posts anywhere in the last 24 hours…. hello anyone home?

fatalbeauty
            Participant

Drag0n and others, I hope things improve in the new year.

My mother was so delighted to get the kirin parents that I’ll bump up the standing production baby kirin to an active grail. Does anyone think that a painted to request keeper dragon would be a suitable trade offer? It’s not like I’m a known painter, so not sure it would be an equitable offer.

And think this is the first time I’ve come to the forum and no new posts anywhere in the last 24 hours…. hello anyone home?

hopefully…2019 was not a good year at all…..

dunno about the PYO but couldn’t hurt to try?

the holidays are always a bit quieter….I’m guessing things will pick up with the new year or when the ponycorns come out finally….

1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Setsunawolf
              Participant

We are almost through the holiday gauntlet. New Years is Tuesday night and my last “family” Christmas obligation is Saturday. I like having a large family. The downside is holidays can be a real challenge.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Nightcrow
                Participant

Woohooo, I can scratch one grail off my list before the end of the year! The Mystic Umber Lap Dragon is now a part of my collection, thanks to the wonderful WaitingOnFate.

It’s such a unique color! Really intricate and unusual, balanced between earth tones, dull neutrals, and metallic fantasy colors in a way I really don’t think any other test paint does.

Here’s to a happy new year to everyone in the thread, with hopes that at least one grail piece comes your way in 2020!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
                  Participant

Congratulations (and Happy New Year)!

As a side comment … are we going to have to come up with a new phrase every time we reply to a post? I got this message when I tried to have “Congratulations!” as my only reply – ERROR: Duplicate reply detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that.
                    Has anyone else had this happen?

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

yey for another found grail, Nightcrow! makes me happy to hear when someone finds their grail!

etruscan: not sure, haven’t gotten that error before….

1. Mother Meerkat

Bodine
                      Participant

Congrats on that awesome Lap!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

tig3r06
                        Participant

Woohooo, I can scratch one grail off my list before the end of the year! The Mystic Umber Lap Dragon is now a part of my collection, thanks to the wonderful WaitingOnFate.

It’s such a unique color! Really intricate and unusual, balanced between earth tones, dull neutrals, and metallic fantasy colors in a way I really don’t think any other test paint does.

Here’s to a happy new year to everyone in the thread, with hopes that at least one grail piece comes your way in 2020!

Mystic Umber was beautiful, congrats! Very close to the Ryley fantasy hippocampus I did of my friend’s horse. I love all those colors 💚

LZ
                          Participant

Congratulations (and Happy New Year)!

As a side comment … are we going to have to come up with a new phrase every time we reply to a post? I got this message when I tried to have “Congratulations!” as my only reply – ERROR: Duplicate reply detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that.
                            Has anyone else had this happen?

It looks like some kind of spam protection, to prevent spammers from flooding threads with similar posts. Sounds like a job for Clay.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Celestial Rainstorm
                            Participant

What a great grail! I’m hoping for the Mini Keeper myself, but the Lap is spectacular and I’m so happy she is at home with you!

Finding happiness again.

Celestial Rainstorm
                              Participant

What a great grail! I’m hoping for the Mini Keeper myself, but the Lap is spectacular and I’m so happy she is at home with you!

Finding happiness again.

Nightcrow
                                Participant

Thank you, etruscan/fatalbeauty/Tig3r06/Celestial Rainstorm! I’m loving her so far… she’s so different from anything else in my collection! But if I had to link her with something, she sort of looks like a distant relative of the Old Brown. Or like the Old Brown after a long wallow in some grey mud. 🙂

I hope the Mystic Umber Mini Keeper (the MU-MK, haha) finds its way to you, Celestial Rainstorm!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 15 posts - 766 through 780 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.