What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Yea, we had a lot of the same favorites Kim. I’ve been searching for Catnip as well

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bodine
      Participant

Y’all know that ONE Grail that your heart sings for and for one reason or another you know you can never acquire?Well,this one is my elusive beauty.

IMG_20191129_105922

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodancia
        Participant

OK – Drag0nfeathers, if you’re searching for Catnip, I could help you with that goal! My cats have quite a store of Catnip – I’m sure they’d be willing to share!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

Y’all know that ONE Grail that your heart sings for and for one reason or another you know you can never acquire?Well,this one is my elusive beauty.

IMG_20191129_105922

that is a pretty grail, hope you can get one someday…..

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pipsxlch
            Participant

We almost match, Bodine… I’d love the emerald Secret Keeper. I don’t know if I could call her a grail, since I could get her if I had enough money, but that isn’t happening so maybe I can label her a grail.

I wish I’d gotten one of the standing production color baby kirins also, but when I went back to get one they were gone. Oh well. One should pop up one day, or I clicked to notify if restocked. Wish I’d gotten a few of the pebbles too, and the first autumn leaf cowpie. Even one of the more ‘natural’ scheme poads. And the Moss Hearth, though I remain hopeful for a Hearth that matches my collection one day.

My one true grail remains the Serpentine Prototype Old Warrior though.

GardenNinja
              Participant

Now why would you want one of those, with or without autumn leaves???

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
                Participant

Now why would you want one of those, with or without autumn leaves???

As you may know, in this case “cowpie” = “curlie”. I believe that was the nickname when Melody first introduced the sculpt.

GardenNinja
                  Participant

It was an actual nickname? I had assumed it was an unfortunate case of autocorrect.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bodine
                    Participant

We almost match, Bodine… I’d love the emerald Secret Keeper. I don’t know if I could call her a grail, since I could get her if I had enough money, but that isn’t happening so maybe I can label her a grail.

I wish I’d gotten one of the standing production color baby kirins also, but when I went back to get one they were gone. Oh well. One should pop up one day, or I clicked to notify if restocked. Wish I’d gotten a few of the pebbles too, and the first autumn leaf cowpie. Even one of the more ‘natural’ scheme poads. And the Moss Hearth, though I remain hopeful for a Hearth that matches my collection one day.

My one true grail remains the Serpentine Prototype Old Warrior though.

Money IS the issue right? Otherwise I would most certainly have this kingly dragon sitting right beside me but I seriously doubt it will ever happen.I would trade half my collection for one.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                      Participant

It was an actual nickname? I had assumed it was an unfortunate case of autocorrect.

It was before my time, but in reading through old posts I have seen the curled dragons called “cowpies”. I have never been sure whether it was affectionate or not.

sherry10151982
                        Participant

It would seem to me that it wouldn’t be affectionate being it’s a pile of cow poop LOL!! Oh well…to each their own right?

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Yes, Etruscan is right, when they first came out they were called ‘cowpies’. If I remember right, it was due to the similarity in shape, and we all had a lot of fun with the name.

Of course, cowoies can be very useful things, dry them out and they’re edible frisbees for your dog… j/k

Nightcrow
                            Participant

Add me to the list of those dreaming of a Secret Keeper one day…. White, in my case. 🙂 (Now we have all three of the 90s colors covered!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

cowpies? hadn’t heard them called that before….strange but I guess it fits?

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

BWHAHAH! Yes, I remember them being called cowpies as well. I can’t remember if it was from when Melody was trying to name them or if Nirvanacat came up with the nickname.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.