What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

My grail has long been a prototype Old Warrior in old green, or something close. I missed the (just plain, not Copper) Serpentine OW, who would probably suit. I think he’s in his forever home though, and there’s never been another.

My remote-chance-acheivable grains are both Rock Dragons, ideally in the original cement for outside. Freak out passersby!

Slightly more possible, if not by much, would be a Secret Keeper, emerald would be great. And maybe a Hearth dragon in a naturalish scheme, like the recent leaves one, but with orange or red eyes.

I still have common things on my wishlist to occupy me though!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I have a couple of some folks grails by the look of it. The Black X Tan griffin chicks are among some of my favorites along with the Rainbow Pumpkin Rock Dragon <3 I paid a bundle to get him second hand, but he was so worth it.

There were two OOOOOOLD pieces from Olimpia I always lusted for, but I never knew what happened to them. One was owned by a former member named 49er but I haven’t seen her post in ages which was the Burgundy Gold OW and the other was the Ocean Blue OW. All of Olimpia Carpia’s pieces were so lovely. Also had a super soft spot for Arlla’s copper cowry dragons <3

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Nightcrow
        Participant

Yay!  Drag0nfeathers, I’m so glad I’m not the only one here who’s still hopelessly in love with the Ocean Blue OW…

Copper Cowry was a really well-done and original color scheme; thanks for reminding me of it!  🙂

I think the Ocean Blue and Mineral Spring OWs are my absolute top two favorite test OWs, though Pink Copper Pearl is right on their heels.  &hearts;  I often wonder who has them (and with the Mineral Spring, wonder which eye color they ended up choosing) and if they’ll ever find their way back to the forums.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

tig3r06
          Participant

Someday a tiger (fantasy and/or natural) baby dragon, old warrior and secret keeper.

And the gb hatching peg in yellow marked with a heart is a grail, the starred orangey ones are high on the list also. I would trade my green blue stripey peg pictured left for one of these.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

hmm, gotten quiet again, is any more grails you guys want to share?

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Marianne
              Participant

There are so many pieces I would love to find but I’m not one to get hung up on things. I try to imagine my grail piece will maybe be my next grab bag. Though if I had to narrow down to one I would love to find some family for my Copper Hatching Emperor dragon purple patina I won in the raffle.(💗 Thank you Melody!)

Dragon Breezier
                Participant

Hi Everyone 🙂  David and I hit the WS Storage Units HARD the last couple for days. We are getting into the Dragon’s pretty heavy right now. David is in Heaven and Drooling 🙂  We are finding both Production and Ebay pieces so I need y’all to list your Dragon pieces (or send me a PM) so I know who wants which ones you want.

We have duplicates of several Production Dragons.

etruscan
                  Participant

Do you know who originally owned the Windstones?  That information would help people know whether you are likely to have one of their grails.

Dragon Breezier
                    Participant

I do not know the couple that David purchased them from. He has done all the work on them. I have talked to a Lady a couple of times only to ask where certain pieces are but never got a name. I’m honestly not sure if this was a HAVE TO SELL or a WANT TO SELL purchase.

etruscan
                      Participant

OK, thanks.  A well-known Windstone collector died a couple of years ago and her heirs were going to sell the collection.  As far as I could tell they never followed through either here or on ebay.  I was wondering whether this was her collection, which did include a number of “grail” pieces that people were hoping to find.

Dragon Breezier
                        Participant

There are some GB pieces I found that were purchased in 2016 and back but none from 2017, if that helps at all. I have not put all the Ebay pieces with their COA’s yet so I don’t have any dates on them.

We purchased these units late 2016.

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

That’s sure showing restraint! To purchase a couple of units full of Windstone dragons, and not keep them! I can’t wait to see what you reveal next!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
                            Participant

No, the person of whom I was thinking (ddvm) died circa 2014.  It’s all very mysterious.

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

ooo, good time to be a dragon lover! *waits patiently to see if her grail kitties are found*

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Dragon Breezier
                                Participant

@Etruscan  That does sound odd..

@Angelika_Zen  I have seen your post and have them already on my list. 🙂

We found a White SK today!! WOW!! What a Large Dragon!! David put her in his lap for the ride home and now is STILL Drooling and Looking her over. Not sure if I should be worried or not but ATM it gives me an A/C break!!! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.