What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Yeah, I’d love Greenie and could live with the condition, but not at that price.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

not for me in that condition, oog……poor little hatchers tend to get beat up over the years though, hard to find one without any damage…..

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Courtney
        Participant

Mom

Found this lovely on Etsy. There is a brown mother, emerald mother & pearl white emperor for good prices on there also.

My mum doesn’t have either spectral dragon for her emerald family so I’m so excited to get this for her.

The seller says she always double boxes and also sells other super delicate things and has good reviews so I’m confident about him being shipped safely.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Bodine
          Participant

Congrats!He’s beautiful.You are a good daughter😊

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

sooooooooo any new or found grails? tell me about them or better yet, show some pictures!

1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

VS
              Participant

Seeking a few bantam grails still, just now I know which numbers they are, lol. I’m not sure if these all have clones tho.

For myself:
                172 (or 171 is similar, but I’d take a clone of either too)
                121 (maybe a clone if it’s similar enough)
                24 and 145 (or their clones) would be cool too.
                Any sand or rainbow tigers are also always eagerly loved!

For fiancee:
                151 (or clone)
                154 (or clone)
                1 (or clone)

Of course any and all bantams are very much welcome to join the conga, and we will offer fair pricing for them if you are willing to let them. To me each of these guys is absolutely beautiful like individual gems, even the production ones!

fatalbeauty
                Participant

VS: good luck!

1. Mother Meerkat

My grails would be the Black Rust male griffin and KS Bantam 107.

Of course there are others I would love to own, but those two come to the top of my mind.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

My grails would be the Black Rust male griffin and KS Bantam 107.

Of course there are others I would love to own, but those two come to the top of my mind.

that male griffin was rather purdy and good luck in finding your grails!

1. Mother Meerkat

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

pretty sure this guy was probably on a lot of people’s lists back in the day…Test Paint Sand Bengal Fledgling by Melody Pena!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144021182293?hash=item218854d755:g:JIUAAOSw59dgh0KV

1. Mother Meerkat

Nightcrow
                      Participant

I’m not having any luck on the Windstone grail front at all! Nothing I want is popping up Ebay or the Classifieds at all. (Even if it did, with the prices Windstones have been pulling lately I wouldn’t be able to afford them! Did you see that Copper Patina griffin that sold for $600? And the Sunrise Lap that sold for $90!? WOW.)

Fingers crossed that other Forum members are having better luck than me on their Windstone hunts. πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
                        Participant

I’m not having any luck on the Windstone grail front at all! Nothing I want is popping up Ebay or the Classifieds at all. (Even if it did, with the prices Windstones have been pulling lately I wouldn’t be able to afford them! Did you see that Copper Patina griffin that sold for $600? And the Sunrise Lap that sold for $90!? WOW.)

Fingers crossed that other Forum members are having better luck than me on their Windstone hunts. πŸ™‚

What a typo – that should say “$900” rather than “$90” in that last sentence! Quite a difference. πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

yes, quite the difference! bad typo!

1. Mother Meerkat

etruscan
                            Participant

Oh, I don’t know … it could be worse. Typing that the Sunrise Lap sold for $90 when the actual price was $900 is an error. Missing a Sunrise Lap that really did sell for $90 would be very, very, very bad luck!

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Oh, I don’t know … it could be worse. Typing that the Sunrise Lap sold for $90 when the actual price was $900 is an error. Missing a Sunrise Lap that really did sell for $90 would be very, very, very bad luck!

That is true! I already have one, but for $90 I might just have to get a second one! πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 1,692 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.