fbpx

What's your grail piece(s)?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone What's your grail piece(s)?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,591 through 1,605 (of 1,692 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

It looks as though there are quite a few cougars! If anyone is wondering about the seller – I have bought from her with no problems.

fatalbeauty
      Participant

It looks as though there are quite a few cougars! If anyone is wondering about the seller – I have bought from her with no problems.

it’s a nice seller, I’ve bought from them too, they just tend to hold onto stuff for a year or two then sell it later…..

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
        Participant

well now that the cougars are all done, did anyone get one? show me!

…and tell me about or show me any new or found grails!

1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

fatalbeauty
          Participant

not sure if it is anyone’s grail but this beauty just showed up on Ebay, Talleyrand the young!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Grab-Bag-Young-Unicorn-Talleyrand/124655044316?hash=item1d060506dc:g:qnAAAOSwVT5gXrz5

1. Mother Meerkat

VS
            Participant

I added the blue rainbow tiger bantam I was seeking. No new conga photos right now tho, my weekends have been too busy.

38292-1

etruscan
              Participant

not sure if it is anyone’s grail but this beauty just showed up on Ebay, Talleyrand the young!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Windstone-Editions-Grab-Bag-Young-Unicorn-Talleyrand/124655044316?hash=item1d060506dc:g:qnAAAOSwVT5gXrz5

That unicorn was in the “Classifieds” here for a while with no action, maybe because the asking price was higher than his starting bid on ebay. It will be interesting to see how he does on ebay.

Setsunawolf
                Participant

Well, I wish the seller good luck. The only GB Young I’m looking for is an older fantasy one. I don’t know the name but it was a Phoenix colored one similar to Siren Song, Pictures below of Siren song.
                  The one I want was done in reds.

776D2BFC-9790-4032-936C-9CAE2FE065B7

5FF67AE3-BE1B-481E-875C-EB6D8F55434A

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                  Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                  Sun Dragon Koi #3

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

VS: congrats! love the hot pink highlights!

etruscan: given how high the recent cougars went, I’d say it’ll go high soon enough….

Setsunawolf: hope you can find him someday!

1. Mother Meerkat

sherry10151982
                    Participant

The young unicorn Talleyrand was mine and someone reached out to me on here that wanted him so I ended the auction. I thought that it should go to someone on the forum and even though I would probably miss out on a potential big payday, it would be better for someone here to have him. I really will miss him; but you know how things can get when you really should say good bye.

etruscan
                      Participant
                        etruscan
                        Participant
                          BigCatKeeper
                          Participant

The young unicorn Talleyrand was mine and someone reached out to me on here that wanted him so I ended the auction. I thought that it should go to someone on the forum and even though I would probably miss out on a potential big payday, it would be better for someone here to have him. I really will miss him; but you know how things can get when you really should say good bye.

Things like this are what I love about this community so much. I’m sure you made their day, Sherry!

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

awww! how nice of you to do that for that person!

1. Mother Meerkat

sherry10151982
                              Participant

I love this community so I try to do things that will show how much I adore all the people I’ve met here!

Bodancia
                                Participant

Oh my! The prices for the Storm Shadow pieces are incredibly high! Wow!

SetsunaWolf – that Siren Song Young Unicorn is gorgeous! What exactly are phoenix colors?

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,591 through 1,605 (of 1,692 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.