What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    BigCatKeeper
    Participant

🎶You can’t please everyone so you got to please yourself🎶😁

I could not agree more! And while I do think it can create complications, I know I personally love the grouped grab bags. It makes it more likely that you will get a piece you really love. Not everyone might feel the same, but it allows me to participate in some grab bags I might not have otherwise.

Melody
      Keymaster

Soooo… I’m guessing not tonight, huh? Getting ready for that EST bedtime and still eyeing the store.

Not tonight! Go eat!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I could not agree more! And while I do think it can create complications, I know I personally love the grouped grab bags. It makes it more likely that you will get a piece you really love. Not everyone might feel the same, but it allows me to participate in some grab bags I might not have otherwise.

Same here. No matter what you do someone will complain so it is what it is. You can’t make everyone happy. If Melody was a machine and could churn out like 600 grab bags each release maybe folks would complain less, but she’s pretty much a one woman show on the grab bags so all things considered she does an absolutely outstanding job pleasing us. Just the fact she cranks out even 120 of these guys in a just a few weeks, even that is crazy when you really think about it.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

merrillannwhite
          Participant

Same here. No matter what you do someone will complain so it is what it is. You can’t make everyone happy. If Melody was a machine and could churn out like 600 grab bags each release maybe folks would complain less, but she’s pretty much a one woman show on the grab bags so all things considered she does an absolutely outstanding job pleasing us. Just the fact she cranks out even 120 of these guys in a just a few weeks, even that is crazy when you really think about it.

Yeah, Melody is amazing! As far as making people happy is concerned, one rule of thumb is that if everyone is only slightly unhappy with a solution, that is pretty good.

merrillannwhite
            Participant

By the way, any hints one way or the other if the grab bag will come out today or this weekend?

Ela_Hara
              Participant

By the way, any hints one way or the other if the grab bag will come out today or this weekend?

Ha Ha Ha! WS is closed over the weekends, so you don’t need to hover or lurk this weekend…. ^_^
                Everyone needs a weekend off!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

BigCatKeeper
                Participant

Probably not the weekend since I do not believe they restock the store on the weekends (only post ebay listings). I think Melody mentioned on Facebook that she is not sure, but possibly today or next week.

Courtney
                  Participant

I am signed up for the news letter with both my personal and work emails.

I hope hope hope there isn’t a lag 🙏

I would also love to see the class photos first 😃

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

etruscan
                    Participant

From Melody’s deviantArt page, posted yesterday – “One of a batch of “Safari” themed Pegasus colts I just finished.”

I’m sure that he is somebody’s dream baby:

Windstone_pegasus_baby_GB-zebra

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

That’s a beauty! I haven’t been on dA since they forced the new style change in my phone browser with no way to revert (without getting on a computer). The new version isn’t mobile friendly and the app version was even worse the last time I tried it.

Lulu
                        Blocked

That little zebra is beautiful!

Bodancia
                          Participant

ohmigosh! That Zebra Baby is the one I would like most of all to have! So to the person who gets this lovely baby, I would dearly love to own it, and would be happy to trade all kinds of things. What a beauty! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

That’s a beauty! I haven’t been on dA since they forced the new style change in my phone browser with no way to revert (without getting on a computer). The new version isn’t mobile friendly and the app version was even worse the last time I tried it.

Yea, same here actually. Not mobile friendly at all unfortunately.

I know Susie dislikes releasing on Fridays, but it’s not as if it hasn’t happened before. Looks like another evening of heart palpitations every time my email dings for a new message LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Melody
                              Keymaster

I wonder what the point of the change on Deviantart was. Seems like everyone absolutely hates it. I lost a ton of my viewers when this happened! Then they changed the way they tally viewership so it SEEMS like we are getting more views, but not really. (I just needed to gripe about this!)

Jade
                                Participant

Yeah the hippogriff colts dropped on a Friday evening, so who knows, it might happen tonight – though, doesn’t the class picture usually go up first?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.