fbpx

What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    merrillannwhite
    Participant

Yeah the hippogriff colts dropped on a Friday evening, so who knows, it might happen tonight – though, doesn’t the class picture usually go up first?

Not always.

Ferlin1984
      Participant

It can. Sometimes before sometimes after.

Ann Marie
        Participant

The grab bags are in the store.

Magentas-Cat

BigCatKeeper
          Participant

In the store! Good luck, all.

etruscan
            Participant

In the store! Good luck, all.

Yes … and within 20 minutes all the safari (non-giraffe) ones are either sold or in carts.

Bodine
              Participant

I had one but at checkout it gave me a 504 error and then this.Wah! My hubby and daughter got together to get me one for my birthday.Drats!😔

Screenshot_2021-02-05-17-59-23

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                Participant

I was lucky to see your post and grabbed one of each. Can’t wait to see them. Good luck all! Website was having issues connecting to Paypal for me, and I kept getting 504’s, but finally managed to complete. Hope everyone gets one.

Mary
                  Participant

Bodine, don’t give up. That’s the same thing that happened to me with the last grab bag. Keep trying as ones fall out of carts. Good luck

BigCatKeeper
                    Participant

Bodine, don’t give up. That’s the same thing that happened to me with the last grab bag. Keep trying as ones fall out of carts. Good luck

Yea! Don’t give up; keep trying. That happened with the pumpkin cats for me, but I was able to get one after a bit.

Lulu
                      Blocked

I got one of each in my cart and then it kept freezing trying to go to paypal and then going back and giving me errors and saying they weren’t in stock but I kept refreshing it and it finally went through so keep trying if you are in the same boat.

etruscan
                        Participant

I was lucky to see your post and grabbed one of each. Can’t wait to see them. Good luck all! Website was having issues connecting to Paypal for me, and I kept getting 504’s, but finally managed to complete. Hope everyone gets one.

Yes, I had the same problem getting to Paypal but was successful after a few minutes. It just felt like forever!

Ann
                          Participant

I got one of both. I wanted the giraffe but ordered the other one by mistake and then I went back and got the giraffe. So my safari might be up for sale.

etruscan
                            Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page – class photos:

Windstone_pegasus_baby_GB-safari_Feb2021_1

Windstone_pegasus_baby_GB-safari_Feb2021_2

Windstone_pegasus_baby_GB-safari-giraffe_Feb2021_3

Windstone_pegasus_baby_GB-safari-giraffe_Feb2021_4

BigCatKeeper
                              Participant

In a rare display of self control, I stuck to just a safari one. I’m so excited to see everyone’s!

Thank you very much for posting the class pic, Etruscan.

etruscan
                                Participant

And, since we can’t just concentrate on baby pegs, here are some upcoming ebay pieces from the Facebook “Windstone Editions Fan Club (Official” page.

Gina says, “Some new ‘Black Rust’s that’ll be going to eBay”

Windstone_test-paints_BlackRust_kirins

Windstone_test-paints_BlackRust_dragons

Windstone_test-paints_BlackRust_griffin

There also is a video. Perhaps someone else can post a link to that.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.