What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What’s next on the schedule, Part 5 (new for 2021)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 443 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Silly me, thinking there is gonna be like, 50 at most.

120! Wow! I do also hope to see class pictures.

I wonder if this is gonna be like the sitting Oris where you have to choose one from either one batch or the other?

Good luck everyone!

That’s the thing thoiugh, if Melody painted 120 and it is evenly divided into the two batches, then it’s only 60 per batch.

etruscan
      Participant

I wonder if this is gonna be like the sitting Oris where you have to choose one from either one batch or the other?

Good luck everyone!

That’s the thing thoiugh, if Melody painted 120 and it is evenly divided into the two batches, then it’s only 60 per batch.

Yes, quite right! Fingers crossed that it’s 20 giraffes and 100 everything else and even then it will be a scramble to get one.

I really wish that these and the other grab bags would be all in one batch, though I understand why that is an unpopular position.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

From Melody’s Facebook looks like more than 20 giraffes
          FB_IMG_1612400688440

etruscan
          Participant

I see … thanks for posting the photo. I thought that I might want a giraffe this time but most of them appear to have light eyes which I don’t like.

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

Soooo… I’m guessing not tonight, huh? Getting ready for that EST bedtime and still eyeing the store.

Ferlin1984
              Participant

Afternoon approaches and now my watch begins…
                I will make no dinner, no HW will be done , dishes will stack up and bellies will be hungry until…. the Pegasus are released 😁

Natasha
                Participant

Afternoon approaches and now my watch begins…
                  I will make no dinner, no HW will be done , dishes will stack up and bellies will be hungry until…. the Pegasus are released 😁

I’m getting NOTHING done either, ha ha!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                  Keymaster

Good luck everyone!

Yes, quite right! Fingers crossed that it’s 20 giraffes and 100 everything else and even then it will be a scramble to get one.

I really wish that these and the other grab bags would be all in one batch, though I understand why that is an unpopular position.

I never know what I should do… since lots of people seem to want the giraffe colored ones, I made approximately 60 of those. If I have them in a separate batch then people who want them can be sure to get one. But yeah, makes not enough safari ones.

Bodine
                    Participant

🎶You can’t please everyone so you got to please yourself🎶😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Courtney
                      Participant

Half and half is good with these because the giraffe ones are so diverse.

My mom was never super interested in grab bags until they became more specialized like this.

They all look so amazing and the fact you can be guaranteed a giraffe is awesome sauce.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Bodancia
                        Participant

Separating out the giraffes is just fine. Makes it easier for the giraffe lovers.

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Bodancia
                          Participant

Seeing how lovely they’ve all turned out, just gets me excited about the possibility of a fantasy grab bag. These are all wonderful!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

etruscan
                            Participant

The problem with dividing grab bags into two or more batches, and letting people get one from each batch, is that it reduces the number of people who are able to buy even one. That usually means more disappointed customers, especially now that people have discovered Windstone through the Facebook group.

Someone in the Facebook group who missed out on the recent dragons in the store said, “I’m not sure that I want to play this game any more.” That is not an attitude that Windstone wants to spread among their potential customers.

Natasha
                              Participant

I’m fine with them separate batches – just don’t make me choose between them! HA HA.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mary
                                Participant

I’m fine with them separate batches – just don’t make me choose between them! HA HA.

Same with me. It’d be too hard to have to choose between safari or giraffe. Let’s hope it’s one of each.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that my Internet doesn’t go down. We’re in the middle of our second winter storm and my satellite TV already has gone out. Last storm was 13″, and today another 3-5″ piled on. Yechh

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 443 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.