fbpx

What do you think? (rant)

Home Forums Miscellany Community What do you think? (rant)

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

John wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’m 19. I’m not perfect, but I think I’m old enough to make my own decisions in this regard. My parents were fine with it too until my aunt and uncle butted in and flamed them.

Well, let’s see… You’re into dragons, basilisks and flaming griffins, you spend a whole lot of time conversing and ranting with others in the Windstone cult, you like to play with guns, your politics sound like they border on dangerous and your off to California to stay with people you’ve never met, which worries your parents. And if they ever find out what the rest of us are like they will surely lock you in your room, sever your computer cable and have your passport revoked!

And you are coming up to see us when you are here. Yes?

Most definitely yes! Cat promised to take me to visit the factory. I’m already excited about it.

Update: Right now I’m at Wolfen’s. She came with her mom and we met in Houston, chatted for a couple hours, and then I said goodbye to my aunt, who had to catch her flight home to Florida. Everything went very well, and I did enjoy seeing my Florida aunt again.
      I’m loving being at Wolfen’s place. They have the most beautiful house, and I’m really enjoying myself. Plus, they have a wireless network. πŸ˜€

Greater Basilisk wrote:

John wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’m 19. I’m not perfect, but I think I’m old enough to make my own decisions in this regard. My parents were fine with it too until my aunt and uncle butted in and flamed them.

Well, let’s see… You’re into dragons, basilisks and flaming griffins, you spend a whole lot of time conversing and ranting with others in the Windstone cult, you like to play with guns, your politics sound like they border on dangerous and your off to California to stay with people you’ve never met, which worries your parents. And if they ever find out what the rest of us are like they will surely lock you in your room, sever your computer cable and have your passport revoked!

And you are coming up to see us when you are here. Yes?

Most definitely yes! Cat promised to take me to visit the factory. I’m already excited about it.

Update: Right now I’m at Wolfen’s. She came with her mom and we met in Houston, chatted for a couple hours, and then I said goodbye to my aunt, who had to catch her flight home to Florida. Everything went very well, and I did enjoy seeing my Florida aunt again.
      I’m loving being at Wolfen’s place. They have the most beautiful house, and I’m really enjoying myself. Plus, they have a wireless network. πŸ˜€
      That is funny John.
      GB, it sounds like it all worked out. Glad you are enjoying yourself. I am hoping they have a firewall for the wireless network. I wouldn’t want your computer to catch a bug. πŸ˜‰

Starbreeze
      Participant

Yay!!! Everything worked out!!! I’m so happy for you!!! πŸ˜€

BipolarBear
        Participant

Oooo you’re coming to the shop! Cool then I get to meet you. About when Are you going to be there? You can take the tour put on by me my cousins and my sisters.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
          Engaged to a Weasel

Maria
          Participant

Awesome. I’ll be in California August 16-28.

Dragoness – I’ve got my regular firewall up, so I think – I hope – I’ll be all right.

Ok, Cool. Thinking wishful thoughts. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.