fbpx

What Do You Do?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What Do You Do?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Yep,I am inside.I knocked out two rooms today,took me 4hrs.🤨

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
      Participant

Wow, you go girl! That’s flying through. And yay for job opportunities right when you need them!

If you come across any plastic animal figures you need to sell, PM me some pics. I can post them on a collector’s forum for them. Maybe they’ll buy them.

Bodine
        Participant

Thanks for the offer Pip.No kids there thank goodness.They did leave the cat though.It is a beautiful mixed Siamese and Tabby,older cat but lovable as can be.I guess I will take him home and let him live out here.

sherry10151982
          Participant

That’s so sweet of you!!! Shame on those people!!!! I loathe people that do that😡. You’re a saint for taking in that furbaby in😍😘

pipsxlch
            Participant

Indeed! I hope he’ll be a good content boy in your loving home!

Bodine
              Participant

I found out it’s a girl.Two boys,two girls,sure hope she’s fixed.lol These people are causing trouble now,nightmare tenants.
                I did find a few toys that can be rehomed Pip.Send them to your house?

Bodine
                Participant

I did get a gem.A splendid collection of old glass Christmas ornaments in its own nice wooden box.Thomas Museum Series,30 pcs,sadly two are missing but these bring me way back.

IMG_20190912_053029

IMG_20190912_053004

IMG_20190912_053615

sherry10151982
                  Participant

Dang!! Those must’ve cost a pretty penny if they came in a wooden box like that! They’re really pretty though too!!

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

Glad you got a reward for all your hard work !!
                      Those ornaments are just beautiful !!
                      Hugs !!

Melody
                      Keymaster

So what is the legal deal with this sort of situation? The tenents just left it all, and cats behind? Or were they evicted? What if they return and demand their stuff back? Sheesh! I guess I am being kinda nosy, but this is so interesting! Humans are fascinating.

Bodine
                        Participant

No worries Ms Melody.
                          The County took her to court because of the back yard.They even dumped stuff in the creek across the road in back.They refused to clean it up.The Judge evicted them on behalf of the county, three days.Amber never got the chance to evict her but she did pay the constable to serve them.Tenant said they never did so she is becoming a nightmare,saying she is suing Amber.Amber told her she could get her belongings and go.Tenants response was outrageous and threatening so Amber said, so be it,and changed the locks.I got the inside bagged and packed.All the outside was being done by two guys.After we left today the next door neighbor called Amber and said they came with a uhaul,tore open all those,50+contractors bags and strung trash all on the yard.They were tied loosely by the way.So,WOW! I have no idea what I will find in the morning.

Melody
                          Keymaster

Unbelievable!

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Wow. And I hope the cat is fixed too, though I don’t hold out hope with people like that. Sounds like Amber could turn any legal action they try against them though. And I hope the mess in the yard isn’t as bad as it sounds!

It’s mostly animal/dino figures I have a market for, but if you want me to see if I can sell them sure. If I can, I can PayPal you the money or send you a check. If you ou do and they don’t sell, okay if I donate them to charity?

Bodine
                              Participant

I know right?
                                Pip ..There are 2-4,not sure but I can send them to you,do as you please ok? There is a posable Spiderman,two adorable “Belt”monkeys,a porcelain doll,etc off things I took me a box of Christmas stuff,still tagged,ornaments,stockings,bows,to sell so I have my hands full.lmk

pipsxlch
                                Participant

I’d be happy to try and move whatever for you, Mimi.

Good on the Christmas stuff- those ornaments are lovely and should sell well, and it’s the right time of year to market Christmas things. I hope they sell well for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 151 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.