What Do You Do?

Home Forums Miscellany Community What Do You Do?

This topic contains 69 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Ela_Hara 8 hours, 54 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Bodine
    Participant

Hi all,I just finished one of my landlord’s rental houses and I had told a member a while back I would post some of my work.Here are a few before and after shots of what I do.I clean out,repair,paint and clean them.

What do you do?😁 Care to share? A part of me hated covering this up.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. Fantasy or Silhouette GB Young Unicorn)

Bodine
    Participant

It is amazing what a few repairs and paint can do.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I don’t clean or install the space, but I do design them

My latest job…

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

etruscan
    Participant

Great job, but who needs/wants a kitchen like that!

Bodine
    Participant

I don’t clean or install the space, but I do design them My latest job…

That is very nice.Good job.My daughter Amber is a drafter/designer.Currently working on a handicap children’s athletic park with her boss/architect.She is learning oodles and will be going back to college for that degree next.

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

LOL etruscan,

I put this kitchen in my book of snakes, It was about 50K for the cabinets and quartz counters (the guy got an AWESOME deal, it should have been more like 70-80K) The layout was a little insane considering it’s for just two people, but they had like a million built in contraptions. I don’t know how many built in ovens rich people who eat out every day need, but this kitchen had 4. Also a warming drawer, a built in cappuccino machine, bar fridge, gas cook top, dishwasher, and convection microwave…. oh… so… I guess technically 5 ovens since that doubles as one as well. The doors above the appliance mash up across from the island open vertically to reveal a flat screen TV.

I just design and sell them… I go home and weep at the sight of my own kitchen on a daily basis. My entire years salary wouldn’t have even paid for the cabinets in this room.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

GardenNinja
    Participant

Great job, but who needs/wants a kitchen like that!

Somebody who can afford multiple servants?

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Bodine
    Participant

The Vaughn’s,my landlord/daughter’s in-laws,each of their son’s and daughter’s home’s kitchens all look very similar to that DF.Mine….yeah riiiight😁 I wish,so I can identify with that sentiment.

Melody
    Keymaster

LOL etruscan, I put this kitchen in my book of snakes, It was about 50K for the cabinets and quartz counters (the guy got an AWESOME deal, it should have been more like 70-80K) The layout was a little insane considering it’s for just two people, but they had like a million built in contraptions. I don’t know how many built in ovens rich people who eat out every day need, but this kitchen had 4. Also a warming drawer, a built in cappuccino machine, bar fridge, gas cook top, dishwasher, and convection microwave…. oh… so… I guess technically 5 ovens since that doubles as one as well. The doors above the appliance mash up across from the island open vertically to reveal a flat screen TV. I just design and sell them… I go home and weep at the sight of my own kitchen on a daily basis. My entire years salary wouldn’t have even paid for the cabinets in this room.

I just want the two sinks in the kitchen. We are always waiting in line for the kitchen sink. The other four sinks in the house simply won’t do.

Bodine
    Participant

😁 Bodinetoo says you just need a double faucet Ms.Melody.

Amber took this shot of me today.Sorry about my hiney😂 I was in a urinal bathroom with a full toilet on top a high ladder reaching over the toilet and the cabinets to paint walls.Keeps me young.😁

Bodine
    Participant

Patricia
    Participant

wow…that is wonderful work. I’m looking to get some work done on my little kitchen. Any recommendations?

Azurielle
    Participant

Rad tech and battler of insurance companies on behalf of patients and general jack of all trades in the medical/orthopaedic/spine offices I’ve worked at. Including remover of live animals that somehow got in the building, fixer of ceiling tiles, and the go to person for “this computer/healthcare requirement thing we are now mandated to do but no one else wants to do it first and you’re the fastest reader we have.” And only one of those things is the job I went to school for.

Bodine
    Participant

Lol too funny.I hope you are appreciated.

Ela_Hara
    Participant

My post disappeared after I edited it. My story is too long to write it up again. Where did it go?

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.