fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Very cute puffin!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Aggie83
      Participant

Grab Bag Kitsune?????

Azurielle
        Participant

Squeaking again for some old green fledges, and some pink ones like the new shell curlies. And a siamese fledge too!

Keeper of the Fledgings

Aggie83
          Participant

I am echoing the sentiments of many on the Ebay thread after seeing the leopard/puma version of the cougar sculpt – GB cougars, please, please, please.

Kelsey
            Participant

I am echoing the sentiments of many on the Ebay thread after seeing the leopard/puma version of the cougar sculpt – GB cougars, please, please, please.

Grab Bag Cougars!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

Ela_Hara
              Participant

GB Pumas in natural ‘Big Cat’ colors (Puma, Leopard, Black Panther, Tiger, Clouded Leopard or variations/combinations) would definitely be TOTALLY AWESOME! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Copper83
                Participant

Production cougars done as cougars. Please!

Natasha
                  Participant

I’m dying for a cougar painted like a snow leopard. I support the Snow Leopard Trust and they are truly awesome charity because they not only help to keep snow leopards safe but also help local people keep their livestock safe from predation. I’d love to have a snow leopard painted figure at home!!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Aggie83
                    Participant

^^^^ in going through the various grab bag threads, I remember seeing a snow leopard young unicorn that was gorgeous.

MandBsMom
                      Participant

I squeak too for a snow leopard!!! And not just two in a GB of 120. πŸ™‚ This puma sculpt is going to lend itself to sooooo many possibilities!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
                        Blocked

I agree the cougar would be great for a wild cat grab bag! The only problem is I would want a few of them! If it was possible to do small numbers of different wild cats in limited production I would buy the all of them if there were a leopard, snow leopard, black leopard, tiger, white tiger and cougar.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Don’t know if this has been discussed or not, but is the Pebble Puma a Production piece or a potential PYO? I assume it’s going to be a Production piece, but I don’t remember a confirmation that this will indeed be the case.

Is there a ‘Pebble’ PYO in the works for the future? I know that has been discussed earlier in this thread.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
                            Participant

Don’t know if this has been discussed or not, but is the Pebble Puma a Production piece or a potential PYO? I assume it’s going to be a Production piece, but I don’t remember a confirmation that this will indeed be the case.

Is there a ‘Pebble’ PYO in the works for the future? I know that has been discussed earlier in this thread.

Odds are he will be production. I think the plan is to do them first in Cougar color – or that is what Melody said on March 11: “Cougars are cast, I’ll start painting them in normal cougar colors soon.”

JynXx
                              Participant

I would love to see melanistic versions of all big cats [jaguars, specifically],
                                and golden tabby tigers like this lovely guy

photo tumblr_mwleo6bNe81t2bg5po3_500_zpsjs7ioiaz.jpg

β†žβ†žβ‰ͺβˆ™ FOREVER SEEKING β€’β†Ÿβ€’

β€’ β–Ί By Patricia Smith β—„ β€’
                                β˜™ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                                ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                                ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

β€’ β–Ί By Melody β—„ β€’
                                β˜™ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                                β˜™ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                                β˜™ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

etruscan
                                Participant

This must feel like deja vu to Melody. She’s back with the big cats thirty years after introducing a tiger and a bob cat and a lion as part of the original Windstone line-up.

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,562 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.