fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

endurostorm wrote:

Squeaks – Whinnies from Newcomer….

UNICORNS!!
      All colors:
      LOVE the Grullas, keep them coming please!
      Palomino!!! YUM!
      Buckskins
      Perlino/Cremello with amber/champagne eyes…swoon
      Pearly metallic Dark Dapple Greys
      Metallic Liver/Chrome Chestnuts and Bays
      I could go on 🙂

Thank you!

Hmmmm…..I’m not sure, but I don’t think enduro likes hoofers. 😉 XD XD

I agree with “endurostorm”…. 😀

UNICORNS!!!
      UNICORNS!!!
      and more UNICORNS!!!!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

More non dragon critters-Griffins and kitties…I’ll settle for restocks 🙂 OH and Unis! The Grullas are gorgeous! Probably good for my pocket book that I missed them this time around lol

Syn
        Participant

More Hatching Emperors and Empresses please, I would love them in some new colors, but I am also hoping to see the Silvers restocked. squeek* squeek*

Nina
          Participant

Garden dragon in Melody’s gallery
            The little cured up Kirin that there was a sketch of in Melody’s Elfwood galley
            Productin SK
            Hippogriff sculpture
            Hippocampus
            Pepple cats

Updated:
            More tortoises! My little hatching tortoise has been so lonely 🙁 he needs a mom & dad lol

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Most def Melody’s garden dragon!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

siberakh1
              Participant

More Gray tabby Autumn Grimalkins with green eyes. I loved the last one and got out sniped. 😥 squeek*
                Japanese toads squeek*

BEP OWs in LP (only the BVP OWs have come out, but not the BEP in LP) squeek*
                More beagle griffins squeek*
                Albino bats squeek*

More grulla male unis, and maybe some grulla Grands! Then perhaps some paints!

Silver OWs with the new metallic turquoise eyes… 😀

-squeak squeak-

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

More Gray tabby Autumn Grimalkins with green eyes. I loved the last one and got out sniped. 😥 squeek*
                  Japanese toads squeek*

BEP OWs in LP (only the BVP OWs have come out, but not the BEP in LP) squeek*
                  More beagle griffins squeek*
                  Albino bats squeek*

I got outbid on that grimalkin too!! It was BEAUTIFUL!! I would love to see a few of those go in the store. squeek*

A Classic Tabby Fat Pebble cat-the one that was on eBay sold for enough money to pay my utilities for an entire month!! 😥

I would love to see a revival of Rainbow Fledglings!! He came out before I became a hard-core collector, so I missed them. I was browsing other people wishlists and noticed that TONS of them contain the rainbow fledgies as well.

OH! And a small Lynx Point Siamese BAT wing flapcat to match my little birdwing (who is my FAVORITE of my little collection!)

Any creature painted Autumn Leaf!! Anything!! I LOOOVE that color combo!

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek* squeek*

More in copper Patina
                    Sitting spectral
                    Fledgie
                    Oriental

More in Amethyst
                    Coiled mother with egg
                    Fledgie
                    Oriental

More BEP lap dragons, and BVP OW, and Black Gold OW!!

and squeaks for things that havent come out yet

Amethyst
                    sitting spectrals
                    laps
                    Old Warrior (HUGE loud booming squeeak for that!)
                    Violet Flame sitting/rising spectral! (equally loud squeeak for that)

I would be interested in seeing a Wyvern oroborus, like the kind Carl Jung spoke of http://escribiramachetazos.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/oroborus.jpg

I’m not sure if I misread, but I was anticipating the new Pegasus, as well as the new “Flion” (I don’t know if anyone cares, but they’re called “Lamasu”).

The Kayloon (people are calling them “Lion Kirin”) is a fantastic idea.

Anonymous

I apologize if this has been squokened for already but I would really like the flip or a left side of the LEAF CAT SCONCE, it could even have a slightly different pose or the same, it matters not. I have two (the regular and the autumn) hanging on the right side of the mirror above my buffet in the dining room; it would be much nicer to hang one on the other side LOL Altho, I like what I have and how it looks!! 😀 Take your time lol :smiles:

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

*snerks* “squokened” I lurvs it! *snerk, snerk, snerk, giggle, snerk* XD

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

*ahem* squeaksqueaksqueak!

-A production Phoenix family (father, mother, chick)
                          -A hippogriff (PYO and production)
                          -The dragon guardian gargoyle painted in more colors
                          -More tiger stripe Artist Editions for dragons! (imagine a tiger striped Emperor!)
                          -New dragon sculpts of any kind (maybe a wyvern style? a feathered serpent dragon like a quetzalcoatl?)
                          -A PYO flapcat
                          -More ‘black glitter’ Artist Editions. It would look stunning on a OW or a Rising Spectral, especially using red eyes.
                          -Halloween edition flapcats (black kitties!)
                          -More production coiled mothers (especially in upcoming new colors!)
                          -More SK’s….. of course
                          -Spring Green as a production color
                          – Any light blue as a production color
                          – Rock Dragons painted like existing lizards (leopard gecko, day gecko, blue tree monitor etc etc)
                          – Phoenix/Dragon(maybe oriental dragon?) bookend set
                          – An Artist Edition Sun Dragon painted in gold leaf like the one Hatching Empress that was done that way.
                          – ……………………..more money for me so I can buy all these wonderful things if they are ever created.

Jerusha
                          Participant

Metallic Teal Eyes for the PYO Dragons!!! squeek* (well, all the PYOs). Like the ones used on the Copper Patina fledgling dragon. Woulda been the *perfect* color for my ver first PYO…

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,562 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.