fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,562 total)
  • Author
    PhoenixTears
    Participant

^^^ Coming in to back up Wolfen’s squeak 1000000000% !! squeek* :bye: 8)

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

machineguts
      Participant

Well hello, hello!

Melody how art thee?

I’m wigglin’ through
        Cuz’ I’ve gotta tell you

I have a new squeakity squeak!

A Poad, Matter of fact
        with a tornado on its back

would make MGutz squee with glee!

With colors of Spring
        While thunderstorming

Pink-Gold Purple and green! Eee!

😀

Morrigan
        Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

MORE VIOLET KITTIES!!!!

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/09/!BjS1VJgBGk~$(KGrHqEH-EEEs92wUJf)BLS8z!ZFLw~~_3.JPG[/img]

Count me in for a squeak on these. ^_^

Flaria
          Participant

My list probably the same all others above me and pages behind me and also I would like Pomeranian in variety of colors such as Orange, red sable, wolf, cream, parti, etc.

Thrippa
            Participant

I’d like to squeak for a pride for my Flion Leoran. Tawny, black, white, liger or leopon, pleeeease! (Although, the so-called Congolese Spotted Lion actually a lion/jaguar-leopard hybrid)is a lovely beast.)

There is another Flion, he was supposed to sit opposite of the original, he never got finished, LOL.

As for the Pom I dont think that she should do them, or any dog breeds, the market is so over saturated with dog sculptures that there is really no need, right from comical http://www.mccartneysdogs.com/ to super high end http://www.dogsculptures.com/gallery.htm to nice http://www.dannyquest.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21 to the ones we all have seen and loved http://sandicast.cameoez.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=gadu7ft55h19qouahnm5t9up31 to wonderful artists that one can commission to make/ paint your dog or other pet http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_type=all&search_query=dog+commission .

bayoudragon
              Participant

OK, I thought about this for a while and forced myself to a “Top 10” squeak limit. 😳

1 – peacock curly
                2 – coiled sculpts (both male and mother) in more colors
                3 – the pegasus sculpts released in natural colors/patterns
                4 – a Windstone artbook would be neat
                5 – more BVP Old Warriors (although I have no monies for him at the moment)
                6 – Fu Dogs – male and female pair
                7 – some kind of sea serpent sculpt

To be honest, I’m a major creature nut. I’d buy just about any new creature sculpt – cockatrice, couatl, hippocampus (a fave), simurgh, wyvern, etc…. OK, maybe not a sasquatch, but I’d think about it. LOL!

8 – PYO phoenix
                9 – PYO hippogriff
                10 – a small PYO sculpt, so I can let my detail-obsessed self paint to her heart’s content… and not take forever to finish it. HA! Something like the curly… I would give my left kidney to paint a curly! 😆

Bodine
                Participant

AutumnLeaf Coiled Mothers w/egg squeek* squeek* Please?This is a “must have” for me personally 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

*squeak*

I’d like to see what you can come up with for more fantasy-colored griffins. Nothing eye-blinding, mind you, but something not found in nature. 🙂

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

copper patina baby hatchers squeek* squeek*
                    autumn leaf mom with golden egg squeek* squeek*

Bob

we still need Peacock AND Ruby curlies to complete those families!!

Bodine
                      Participant

Black dragons squeek* squeek*
                        Ms.Melody,I know there are a couple different varieties of blacks done,but….I was playing with my dragon photos and set them in black and white.I absolutely fell in love with them.Especially the Scratcher and SK.They are not silver but shades of black and greys.I loved it! Maybe a very LP of them? Any sculpt. 😀 squeek* thanx 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Tyrrlin wrote:

*squeak*

I’d like to see what you can come up with for more fantasy-colored griffins. Nothing eye-blinding, mind you, but something not found in nature. 🙂

What about some bright colors found IN nature (pardon if others thought of this already)?

I’d love, no wait, *adore* a blue jay female gryphon… or a hyacinth macaw gryphon… or a cardinal gryphon family…

But DIBS on the first female bluejay gryphon ;D

Tyrrlin
                        Participant

Nytetyger wrote:

Tyrrlin wrote:

*squeak*

What about some bright colors found IN nature (pardon if others thought of this already)?

I’d love, no wait, *adore* a blue jay female gryphon… or a hyacinth macaw gryphon… or a cardinal gryphon family…

But DIBS on the first female bluejay gryphon ;D

That would work, too, but would it cause Trade Dress issues? If Windstone officially painted a “Blue Jay Griffin” would that mean that someone wouldn’t be able to do a PYO Blue Jay and pop it up on eBay?

But more colorful griffins, yes please! 😀

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

PYO Dragons! I would LOVE more types of dragons to paint! Like Spectral, Rising, Lap, etc. I don’t care, they’re all so beautiful. Ple :bye: ase??

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,562 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.