What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Flap & Flip Cat size😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

whisker hunter west
      Participant

I have to squeak for a limited run of Black Opal – it’s such a lovely warm-blue color scheme! The main-line dragons, the Orientals, griffins? Ki-rins?! I think those colors would look lovely on feathers and scales, and could be paired with either cream or black fur.

Also still squeaking for all Pebble molds in Silver Rainbow Sparkle. The littler foxes and the cougar in particular. But on the topic of SRS Pebbles – THANK YOU for making the Pebble dragons in SRS!

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

Bodine
        Participant

Squeeking for pyo orientals again and again and again😄 PLEASE?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

sherry10151982
          Participant

Squeaking for a raccoon sculpt!!! I think it’s time for another real life sculpt! If I cannot get my bobcat, maybe I can get you to do a new sculpt for a raccoon??!! SQUEEEEEEAAAAAKKKK!!!

Anonymous

A Raccoon Sculpt is a great. one with him on his hind legs with his two front paws raised as to grab something from your hand and a baby raccoon on his back playing while mom is lying on her stomach watching. the Raccoon family. Better yet, a Raccoon running on his hind legs with a sack over his shoulder, Just raided the farmers garden.

sherry10151982
              Participant

LOL MICHAEL!!! LOVE IT YES!!!!

merrillannwhite
                Participant

How about a cheetah in the upright sitting pose. I would love a running one too, but I can’t think of a way to do it that wouldn’t be too fragile in gypsum. Also, any progress on the Ki-Rin horns or the reworking of the oriental sun and moon dragons? I would also squeak for a grab bag batch of baby orientals, and another batch of grab bag baby lying down pegs. I know the pegs are hard to paint, but maybe some simpler natural horse patterns with some flash on the wings?

Courtney
                  Participant

I would like a dragon with their mouth open with teeth and tongue.

I love the hatching emperor sculpt with his open mouth and his little roar.

Having a powerful roaring posture would be so darn cool.

I don’t know how feasible that would be.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Courtney
                    Participant

I would also love to have a snake sculpt.

Maybe a chubby coiled snake with his head resting in his coils or part of him raised up.

The Windstone eyes would make them look so lovely.

Fantasy and natural patterns and animal patterns would look gorgeous on that kind of sculpt.

Bullsquid
                      Participant

I would LOVE a snake sculpt. That would lend itself to all sorts of natural patterns and fantasy test paints.

StormDancer
                        Participant

I’m squeaking for a Halloween themed GB of whatever is easiest for Melody to paint. We always seem to ask for Halloween but we all wait until October, so I’m asking earlier to maybe give her time to accomplish it before Halloween!

Looking for:
                          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kelsey
                          Participant

Yes!! I would LOVE a Halloween Grab Bag something.

etruscan
                            Participant

Fat Cats? Melody has painted at least one cat with a pumpkin design, and at least one with a bat skeleton on the back. She also did a few “forest with moon” cats for the Fat Cat Grab Bag. Lots of people were hoping to get them.

etruscan
                              Participant

The “bat skeleton” cat actually is a Lady Cat. Melody also has painted a “Moonlight” lady cat. Apparently the Lady Cats are another possibility for Halloween designs even though they are smaller than the Fat Cats.

Courtney
                                Participant

Oh my god those are amazing. Why have I never seen those.

Please oh please do a Halloween themed grab bag. Lady cats or wolves!!

Or maybe baby unicorns (candycorns).

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.