What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Brenda Z
    Participant

Justed want to add my two cents in on the squeaks. I just love the Mountain frost I’ve purchased three off of eBay but would really like some of the bigger dragons painted again. I couldn’t compete with the buyers using the computers doing the bidding. Not fare☹️.

Anonymous

I have a good one and an existing Dragon can be used, well parts of it A Hearth or Lap dragon with an egg, The paws can be on the egg..Now that would be something. Even the Mother Dragon reshaped, curled around an egg. Guarding it or keeping it warm

Bodancia
        Participant

I would love to see some of our favorite sculpts appear back in production (even if it is limited production) in new colors. Would love to see the griffins in a new color, or the pegasus family, or the big dragons! You could even try out that fun poll app in Facebook and let people vote on new color schemes (colors you’ve proposed, of course)!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

pdlucich
          Participant

Baby Podge poads! My Sir Garlen looks lonely…..

It's not hoarding if it's books!
            Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

I know I’ve squeaked before, and I’m probably gonna squeak again…this isn’t the last you’ve heard of me, Windstone staff!!! lol!

Violet Flame Orientals – all of ’em – please.

🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I come back here once in a while to squeak for this very thing, but you beat me to it ^_^

I will also squeak for a Sun and Moon in white to match the Oriental and Baby. I know I know, they suck to cast. Limited Production, I will take one of each plz.

Also… am I the only one who wants to see how Violet Flame transitions onto Kirins (perhaps with Black fur?) and the Griffin family?

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Bullsquid
                Participant

I’ll echo what a lot of people have mentioned in the Ebay thread: Mountain Frost as a production colour. It would look great on dragons, griffins, pegasi, kirins, etc. It doesn’t look like too complicated a colour scheme for regular production; certainly it’s simpler than rainbow or blue morpho.

Anonymous

What is the stats on PYO’s Ki-Rin or Fancy’s? They are not the only PYO that have been on the out of order list for a while. The Oriental Dragon is one I would like to get my hands on. I would like to see more PYO’s in more dragon designs, even Lizards on rocks. I know you play the Rock Lizards close to the chest and are mostly key pieces, but how about a iguana lizard with a high fin on his back, like the ones they used in the old movie Journey to the Center of the Earth.

pipsxlch
                    Participant

I would love to see Ms. Melody’s take on a sea dragon myself. I’ve never heard of such in the works though.

LZ
                      Participant

Wowwww! The gold secret keeper is back in stock in the store, as well as the elven. I would love to see the mother coiled dragon done in those colors, though. Please?

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Landipan
                        Participant

It’s been awhile so I’m going to squeak for a few old squeaks:

.A production Kitsune sculpt!! For GBs!!

.A young pegasus or foal PYO!

.Kirin family in pastel rainbow!

And now for a new squeak:

.Pastel rainbow/opal young Oriental dragon!!

*Formerly meowmix101
                          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

I know Fletcher was intended to carry a tea light, but this sculpt would be awesome without it…especially the Jackalope variety!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                            Participant

I imagine it will be awhile but….”SQUEEK!”Male Pegasus &
                              Male Hearth💖💓💕”SQUEEK!SQUEEEEK!!!”

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Suzanne-Marie
                              Participant

Would Luv♥️Luv♥️Luv♥️ A large size
                                Poad…
                                One for each side of my fire place !!
                                Like really large Lap or Old Warrior Size.
                                Anyone else dreaming for large Podge poads ??

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

Hmmmmmm how big are we talkin’ ??? 😀 I’m intrigued

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.