What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

Or grab bag bats!!!!

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

StormDancer
      Participant

Ohh I love the “Moonlight Forest” one. I’d love to see that on any sculpt that Melody cares to paint!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Ela_Hara
        Participant

I like the Lady Cats over the Fat Cats.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
          Participant

Halloween candycorns would be spectacular, but I expect they would be another expensive grab bag. Since this Halloween idea should be very popular maybe it would be better to have something that more people could afford. That’s why I suggested pebble cats.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

If it’s Lady Cats and they stay around the $120 mark I’m in!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I’d love some Halloween pebble kitties….I add my vote/squeak towards that!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

sherry10151982
                Participant

Squeak for lady cats this Halloween!!

Kiera
                  Participant

I would like to see a production run of BABY POADS. Something more affordable than the grab bags or kickstarter ones. And a simple but enduring pattern. Similar to the “Bengal” run of adult poads or (I believe it was called “Peach”) young poads.

Nightcrow
                    Participant

After just being outbid on the Black Opal female griffin, by several hundred dollars, I’d like to squeak for a Production version of Black Opal on the Griffin family! And going by the way the bids jumped on that auction, it looks like many others feel the same… πŸ™‚

Editing to add: also squeaking for “Moonlight” Lady Cats or maybe Pebble Dragons! That one picture above is incredibly lovely. (Could there be some with tree shapes like the above, and some with bare-branched trees for added ‘spookiness’?)

And then, next year, matching Moonlight Cougars. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kim
                      Blocked

I agree a smaller grab bag would be nice for Halloween like the pebble lady or fat cats or wolves. I never got any silhouette grab bag wolves before and I like the cats!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

snowyhalo
                        Participant

Pebble curled dragons? Would those be cute? Though due to their shape they might look like weird eggs.

Seeking an Emerald Shift curled dragon!

pipsxlch
                          Participant

I don’t have the money now so no hurry, but will the Hearth dragon be released in more colors? She and the Secret Keeper are the only Occidental dragons I don’t have- no way I could ever afford a Secret Keeper sigh, and the Hearth hasn’t appeared in a ‘right’ color scheme for my collection.
                            Well, except for a couple eBay paintjobs, and can’t do that anymore. So will she ever appear in more retired paint schemes than peacock, perhaps?

tig3r06
                            Participant

Squeaking for Fantasy Colts please!!!

😬 Safari Hatching Pegs also? If they’re not as much of a headache as the fantasy hpegs were to paint…

Kim
                              Blocked

I would also squeak for fantasy colts and more fantasy baby pegs in simpler patterns and colours. I would love some pastel or metallic coloured baby pegs. Safari baby pegs and hatching pegs would be cool too but might be more complicated.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pdlucich
                                Participant

I also like the idea of Black Opal as a future production color. Pegs would look amazing with black bodies and colored wings/manes/tails.

It's not hoarding if it's books!
                                  Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.