What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    pdlucich
    Participant

And there’s one on ebay now. I almost guessed it right, too.

It's not hoarding if it's books!
      Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

I wonder if we’ll see more test paints from the Gargoyle line up. The Gargoyle with eggs looked really good in colour. The Unicorn would be really cool dressed up too imo 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Courtney
        Participant

*Squeak*

More Sitting Oriental Dragons in any color. All the colors. I want them all.

Rainbow & Peacock & Silver oh my!

*Squeak*

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

LZ
          Participant

Same! Would like to see white and shell pink and gold….

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ferlin1984
            Participant

Lots of new dragon colors on eBay and a few in store. I was wondering if a new color in the unicorn or Pegasus could be squeaked for? Maybe a palomino or another gray or something? I couldn’t remember if it was them that had horn issues or the Kirins. I would love to get some new colors in the hoofers. Even if it’s just plain brown lol.

Bodine
              Participant

Palomino Unicorns,interesting.
                *SQUEEK* Oriental PYO, incredible male Hearth and the gorgeous Male Pegasus on the back burner that I have complete faith will come to be one day.😁

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

palomino unicorns would be pretty! *squeaks too*

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Natasha
                  Participant

I’d really love some purple Unis! I don’t think there’s even been a purple set of Unis on eBay, has there? Only the plum pegs spring to mind. I’d love a true purple family. Either warm or cool purple.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Anonymous

I would like to see a Fox Squirrel casting, They are very rare here in Florida. I have had the pleasure catching sight of them, only 6 times in 10 years. they are 3 times larger that a squirrel, and are Beautiful, they have bushy tails like a fox and brownish red colors. They are getting harder to spot since the humans are building more homes around me. I am so sorry that I don’t have a picture, they will not pose for one.

Bodancia
                      Participant

Oh, oh, oh – palomino unicorns would be wonderful! ! Purple unicorns would be truly amazing! ! ! Any new color in the Pegasus family would be very welcome!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Michael, you have me beat. I’ve only seen one twice in the 29 years I’ve been where I am now, both times dead in the road. They would make a great pebble critter.

LZ
                          Participant

Glittery-silver-white or pearl-snowy pebble arctic foxes for winter? Or some kind of winter bling?

Looking for...

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

I’d love that, it’s been ages since we’ve had new ones!

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
                              Blocked

What about Christmas pebbles? Maybe foxes or another creature painted with snowmen, snowflakes, Christmas trees, wreaths, candy canes, stars, presents, etc?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

LZ
                                Participant

I’d appreciate something a little more simpler, and therefore cheaper, separate from decorated ones. 🙂

Looking for...

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.