fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    merrillannwhite
    Participant

It probably couldn’t be done this year, but a reindeer or Veligent deer with cast metal horns would be really beautiful. I also like the idea of arctic foxes or wolves in a sparkly white. Or sugarplum unicorns….or sugarplum anything😁.

whisker hunter west
      Participant

I vote for more sparkly pebbles! ALL the pebbles in silver rainbow sparkle… =D Or any variation of rainbow sparkle. I think I read somewhere that the sparkle paint doesn’t show up as well on light background colors? I hope I’m mis-remembering, because white or near-white rainbow sparkle Arctic Foxes would be soooo cute.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

etruscan
        Participant

I saved a photo of a sparkly Arctic fox that was one of the prizes for Quest 2. There also was a light sparkly Arctic. I don’t have a photo of him but there is one on a Pinterest page called “101 Best Raffle and Quest prizes”. The page supposedly was collected by Windstone Editions (who knew ??).

https://www.pinterest.com/windstoneeds/raffle-quest-prizes/

This is the photo that I have:

Windstone_prizes_Quest-2

whisker hunter west
          Participant

So cute! Okay, I would definitely vote for sparkly winter Arctic Foxes.

Continuing the family tradition of being obsessed with shiny things.

fatalbeauty
            Participant

count me in on the sparkly arctic foxes vote!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

LZ
              Participant

The sparkly one is cute, but I think it would be a little more cute in a pearl white, like the albino bean Podges from the kickstarter, more like a winter fox.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

You guys remember the gemstone series Gina painted on a few dragon a while back? I think it would be awesome to see something like it on a bunch of baby unicorns and sell them in the store, instead of ebay.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Courtney
                  Participant

*ˢᵠᵘᵉᵃᵏ*

ᶜᵒᵖᵖᵉʳ ᵖᵃⁿᵗᶦⁿᵃ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ.

*ˢᵠᵘᵉᵃᵏ*

ˢᶦᵗᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵒʳᶦᵉⁿᵗᵃˡ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿˢ ᶦⁿ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵈᵘᶜᵗᶦᵒⁿ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳˢ.

*ˢᵠᵘᵉᵃᵏ*

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

etruscan
                    Participant

Did you intend to have a teeny tiny squeak?

LZ
                      Participant

Squeaking softly, like a tiny mouse LOL

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Anonymous

Wind Wizard done in Frosty Color shifts, now that’s one I would like to see.

Courtney
                          Participant

Yes. I squeaked before about the Sitting Ori’s but wanted add the copper Patina squeak but didn’t want to be too much of a squeaker so I did it softly.😊

Courtney
                            Participant

If you were to do Christmas the best would be baby unicorns or young unicorns done up as Christmas Carousel horses.

View post on imgur.com

Natasha
                              Participant

I would LOVE to see another batch of simple fantasy colts or baby Unis. It would be amazingly cool to have jewel tone appys, pintos, duns, Roans, dapples, etc.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                                Blocked

I still squeak for more fantasy colts and simple fantasy baby pegs.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.