What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    dashesndots
    Participant

I was not around for the original Stray Cats, so I’d love a Flip Flap edition! Natasha’s lottery idea sounds cool!

Melody
      Keymaster

Susie found the “special items” section in our store- it’s still there! She says it is a pain to use, but maybe it can be done! I was thinking to have an edition of something so people could choose which one they want. Like we did with the baby kirins a few years ago.

Natasha
        Participant

This all sounds awesome, and I am absolutely putting my money away for it…I mean after I go see another two puppy dogs this weekend in case I can get a suitable friend for Muenster. This is why it’s dangerous to let me collect things, ha ha.

Also, here’s my Obligatory ‘Please make some with red eyes’ plea. 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

sherry10151982
          Participant

I would second a unisus/unipeg in all sculpts. Also maybe a unipoad??

BigCatKeeper
            Participant

Oooo! That would be so awesome.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

I would love a chance to select a flip flap cat to go with with some of my stray cats. I’m not sure I can access a live stream though.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

sherry10151982
                Participant

Looking back at all threads of the forum, I also saw that a lot of y’all liked the Gashapon koi fish and was thinking maybe Melody could use her Midas artist Sculpting skills and do some grab bag koi’s?

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I would totally be all over some kind of fish! My wallet just groaned in dismay.

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

Squeak Squeak Squeak for Albino Adult Pink Eye Poad to match mini beans from Kickstarter please,please??

Squeak Squeak Squeak for the Air Carp in all 6 colors of Kade’s Pet ones, especially Goldie and Spot please, please??

Maybe for GB or LP colors ??
                      Or maybe them as a Kickstarter reward choices for Rue Day maybe??

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Ms. Melody stated awhile back that dragons would be making an appearance sometime in Reptangle; I’m hoping it’ll be in Rue Day so that the hoarder/trover dragons can finally make themselves known, perhaps as the Kickstarter rewards they were originally intended for. But pebble air carp would make an awesome lower level reward, and it would be fun to get a school of them! They could work in natural or fantasy color schemes too. And as pebble animals, the scales would’nt have to be sculpted…

On a slightly different track and in response to comments elsewhere, I’m one of those who was unable to access the livestreams last Kickstarter, and would appreciate another way to view and select rewards. Some sort of class pic or something?

Suzanne-Marie
                        Participant

I too could not access Kickstarter to submit requests to see the items on Livestream which I found very frustrating…..
                          Not sure why, I have an iPhone 7 Plus, but did not work…..the on-line form would not populate for me…so other people were getting ahead of me because I coudn’t submit the on-line form, so the texting got me so much later then my actual turn so I probably would not do it again….

Anonymous

Well I took a huge dive today. I bid and watched and won with a big hole in my pocket, The Spectral Dragon – Woodland, on eBay. The Old Warrior is in my sites, next. I am hopping that the set will include some of the little guys, like the Hatching Emperor and Empress. I love the Woodland look that Gina Painted. I also love The Copper Serpentine and Serpentine That you painted, I missed that one. The cedarwood is also one of my favorites. I ques I am a Mother Earth color lover. When I paint I in joy doing scenic paintings. I have a wish list of dragons that are on the site here, but they are out. I inquired and was told that unless you decide to make a batch, that it is unlikely that your sold out and wish list will ever get filled.

Scathach
                            Participant

Here’s my list:

Flap and Flip Flap Cats in Jet Black.
                              Baby Poads painted like the “Podge” beans.
                              Secret Keeper in White.

Life is beautiful.

pipsxlch
                              Participant

I’m with you on the preferred color schemes. They seem to be few and far between amongst all the bright schemes, but most people seem to squeak for the brighter ones. The Serpentine OW is my one true grail piece. I can dream about an old green one, but it won’t happen!

Congratulations on the spectral, it’s one of the nicest in that color! And good luck on the OW!

Bodine
                                Participant

Fish,fish,fish!!🐠🐡🐬

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.