fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Stephanie’s squeak – and cleaning the room where my mice are, earlier today – has inspired me to squeak for Mouse Wizards in Silver!

Black-furred mice?? Maybe?? Or silver blue?? Silver black or silver grey would also be pretty?? (Scroll up/down that page a bit for examples!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Stephanie
      Participant

Oooh black mice in blue/silver robes would be beautiful!

laphon1
        Participant

Hi Melody,

What I would really love to see are the pebble loaf dragons in white rainbow sparkle. With peridot green eyes.

To go with my blue-eyed silver rainbow sparkle rising loaf pebble dragon.

Setsunawolf
          Participant

I would like some stray cat edition flip flap cats. I have several flap cats but missed all the flips.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

tig3r06
            Participant

Ooh great idea! I’d hope to get a grey flip flap.

Courtney
              Participant

I would love to see safari and fantasy Grab Bag Flap Cats. The small ones. They would look gorgeous.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

sherry10151982
                Participant

Begging for the bobcat!!! I’m not sure if that one is retired or not. Also the cute scratching dog!! Oh, and more dappled gray Unis and pegs. Thanks for listening!!

Kelsey
                  Participant

I will squeak for this also!!

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

They auctioned off the last of the bobcats years ago. Melody would have to confirm but I’m. It sure they molds for this old animals anymore.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Courtney
                      Participant

Melody as well as grab bag flip flap or flap cats I would love to see another grab bag for

Silhouette pieces. Silhouette baby unicorns or cougars maybe.

Courtney
                        Participant

Or silhouette Hatching something’s so you can paint the eggs with the silhouette scenes.

Starfly
                          Participant

I had a few ideas that I think Windstone would make beautifully! A Unipeg and a luck Dragon like in the Neverending story. That would be amazing on both!

Thanks for your time,
                            -Christina

Melody
                            Keymaster

I wish we still had a way to directly sell individually painted items, the new website’s store doesn’t have an easy way to do that anymore… I would love to do a flipper stray cat edition. I guess ebay is the only way to do that. I wish there was some way to have a group of painted pieces and let people choose which one they want, like the Kickstarter poad™ edition we did. ( which was pretty crazy but fun) Maybe some kind of live stream? hmmm

Natasha
                              Participant

What about buying a lottery ticket? You could do a livestream, and give each kitty a number, then sell “Lotto Tickets” in the store like a grab bag. Then, when you’ve sold out, run everyone who bought a ticket thru a randomizer, and THAT’S your picking order. If someone doesn’t like any of the ones left, you could put the leftovers on ebay? That way everyone knows it’s a chance, and it’s random what pick number you get. And lastly, no one is stuck with an expensive piece that doesn’t match their tastes?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                                Participant

Great idea. I don’t think that everyone is able to view the Livestreams, though. Perhaps also post group photos on the Forum or the Blog showing the cats with their numbers? You wouldn’t get as much detail with a still photo vs the Livestream, but people still would be able to see the cats.

Wait a few days after posting the photos before offering the lotto tickets for sale. That way more people would be able to see what’s being sold, and people who did view the Livestream would be able to double-check their favorites.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.