What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey
    Participant

I would love to see this happen!!!

LZ
      Participant

Agreed! Tanzanite looks great. I love my curlie, and would like others.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

pipsxlch
        Participant

I really liked tanzanite as well. If I’d dared branch outside my green focus, it would have been with tanzanite. It still tempts me.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I return here once a year and squeak for both White/Pearl and Violet Flame Sun and Moon Dragons… I know it won’t happen… but I still try. ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LZ
            Participant

A lying down dragon PYO.

Looking for...

Amy
              Participant

I just discovered that Bobtail Cochin Bantam Chickens are a thing! (Bobtail is apparently the color, not about the tail, but regardless…) Are these not the cutest things you’ve ever seen? The hens look like little Victorian ladies with bustles under their skirts. And they have such cute little faces. Some chickens have really harsh, piercing faces, but these are sooooo sweet and cute.

Please make them a PYO!!!!! *on the floor begging*……………AHEM……I mean *squeak*

BobtailCochinBtyTrio

LZ
                Participant

Browsing through the catalog, I see that every dragon’s been painted in gold, even the SK, but the mother coiled. Why does she keep getting excluded? Nice girls finish last? Too busy guarding her egg to get in the paint line? So please, some mother coiled dragons in gold!

Looking for...

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

The mother coiled dragon in gold would look great with a metallic red egg to match her eyes and gem.

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

Yes, this!

Melody
                      Keymaster

It just might happen!
                        I have resculpted the Sun and Moon dragons to be easier to cast. I redesigned them to have a ridge of scales down the middle of the belly ( like the young O. dragon has) as a place to put the mold’s parting line. This way, their whole belly shouldn’t need to be sanded smooth on every casting. That took forever!
                        We’ll see if this cuts out enough finishing time that we can afford to make them in production or at least LP again! However, we are having so much trouble keeping stuff we CAN cast in stock, not sure when we will get around to this!

Melody
                        Keymaster

I had a pet Cochin hen! Molly was the sweetest, tamest little white hen you could ever meet, but even though she was half the size of the big hens, she bossed everyone around. She was top brass. The only one she would tolerate as an equal was Beulah, a glossy black Cochin hen. They looked like a set of little salt and pepper shakers as they went together about their life’s work; loarding it over their minions.

etruscan
                          Participant

I don’t know why the coiled mother misses out but the Oriental dragons feel her pain. They haven’t been produced in gold either. Members of the “No Gold Club” can all sit together in a corner and sulk.

Amy
                            Participant

Were they healthy girls? I’m trying to figure out chicken breeds and I don’t know anyone who has had bantams.

LZ
                              Participant

The orientals missed out on a lot of colors in general. Maybe with the resculpting, they can catch up. The poor casting staff will never get a day off.

But I still want my little mother coiled dragon in gold. 🙂

Looking for...

Stephanie
                                Participant

A *squeak* for some more Mouse Wizards in Carnelian, please!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.