fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

While painting the sushi cat I’m working on I got to thinking… there are quite a number of cat-based PYOs but only one dog-based piece. So my squeak is for a pair of dog PYO’s made in a similar style to the sushi cats, but with something that allows for more options than sushi, like cake for example. Using cake could also enable them to be called Cake Pups because who doesn’t love little puns like that.

linda
      Participant

Old Warrior in Woodland!!! My ultimate squeak!!!! Love those fall colors. ❤ Though still waiting for the Woodland Hearth to come back in stock……soon????

Ann Marie
        Participant

I know several other people have squeaked for this, so I’m gonna add mine… blue morpho bantam dragons.. 😬

Yes, please!

Magentas-Cat

Yggdrasil
          Participant

Old Warrior in Woodland!!! My ultimate squeak!!!! Love those fall colors. ❤ Though still waiting for the Woodland Hearth to come back in stock……soon????

I’d also love to squeak for a woodland hearth dragon to be back I. Stock. That is my current grail item. I think it would also be amazing on a lap dragon!

scenceable
            Participant

Adding my squeaks for 2022!
              -grab bag baby or young unicorns (preferably in natural colours or silhouette!)
              -pastel rainbow bantams
              -lavender pearl bantams, baby dragon, mini keepers, or on any sculpt really
              -calypso hearth restock (missed them both times!)
              -glacier, aquamarine, or blue pearl production dragons
              -oriental dragons on more production colours (pastel rainbow, tanzanite, elven, prismatic spring, anything really!)
              -more sun and moon dragons on any colour (I wonder if lavender pearl could be done to match the adult/baby)
              -hatching royalty in more production colours (pastel rainbow, shell pink, prismatic spring, elven, etc)
              -a new production colour on the unicorns or pegasi (like how the grulla, palomino, buckskin were done in the past…)

hope everyone has a great new year! 🙂

Bodine
              Participant

Long time no see Scenceable.Happy New Year to you and yours!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

after getting my glacier curled, this squeak came to mind, sitting orientals in glacier please! *squeak squeak*

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Puffpastryofdoom
                  Participant

Since they were never released, I would love to squeak for natural colored Pebble Sitting Red Foxes and for Albino Male Ki-Rins!

Megan
                    Participant

Definitely echoing the squeak for natural pebble sitting red foxes! (And a restock of the natural curled red foxes, to go with them… I would dearly love a set.)

Ann Marie
                      Participant

Third the squeak for natural pebble sitting red foxes! 🙂

Magentas-Cat

GardenNinja
                        Participant

Fourth the squeak for natural red pebble sitting red foxes!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Melody
                          Keymaster

Since they were never released, I would love to squeak for natural colored Pebble Sitting Red Foxes and for Albino Male Ki-Rins!

Didn’t I do natural sitting foxes once? Wait, I did. Long time ago! Pebble foxes are a fun pyo to do, so yes someday!

Megan
                            Participant

I do vaguely remember a grab bag batch of assorted natural colored sitting red foxes, but has there ever been a production batch of “normal,” traditional red fox-colored sitting red foxes to match the traditional red fox-colored curled red foxes? I don’t remember ever seeing any of those.

Puffpastryofdoom
                              Participant

I’ve only seen one natural (red colored) Red Fox in a comparison photo of the foxes (and one Tanuki). I don’t think he was ever sold though. – He is so beautiful!

Ann Marie
                                Participant

That sitting red fox is beautiful. I would love to buy one. Squeak, squeak!

Magentas-Cat

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.