fbpx

What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Two more views of the test paint “red” sitting red fox (from Melody’s deviantArt page).
      Melody says, “First test paint of the ‘pebble’ sitting fox sculpt. He’s about 3 1/2 inches tall.”

Windstone_pebble_sitting-red-fox_test

dragonmedley
      Participant

I’m all for adding one to my tribe of foxes!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Setsunawolf
        Participant

I’d like another batch of GB laying down loaf dragons. I missed them the first time around.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Embrie
          Participant

-Dragons: grab bag; black gold scratching; rainbow mini keeper; prismatic spring secret keeper

-Pebble bat-eared foxes in reddish brown colors

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

Shiarah
            Participant

I would love to see some griffins in any color other than black sunset! I’ve been stalking the shop (lol) for a year now and have seen black sunset griffs at least three times, but none of the other colors. Pretty please?

And if Siamese griffins (one of my faves) make it to the painting booths, could you throw in a few Siamese large flip flap cats too? I’d really really love to complete that little family that started with my very first Windstone ever. 💗

Bodine
              Participant

Ponycorn original restocked please.I need both colors.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
                Participant

Adding to my squeak for a Store version of Moonstone: please, please let us also have a Store version of Onyx Moonstone? I can’t even tell which I like better, so obviously the answer is that I need both! I tried for the OM Lap but was significantly outbid, so it seems like it would be a popular Store option…

Still squeaking for a true Sapphire production color, and a and true Black production color that isn’t a “hybrid” (Black Gold, Black Peacock) someday, too. <3

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ann Marie
                  Participant

Adding to my squeak for a Store version of Moonstone: please, please let us also have a Store version of Onyx Moonstone? I can’t even tell which I like better, so obviously the answer is that I need both! I tried for the OM Lap but was significantly outbid, so it seems like it would be a popular Store option…

Still squeaking for a true Sapphire production color, and a and true Black production color that isn’t a “hybrid” (Black Gold, Black Peacock) someday, too. <3

I love the idea of a true sapphire production color; I’m all about the blues. I wasn’t sure about the Onyx Moonstone when I saw the group picture, but the closeups on eBay are amazing. The blue “antiquing” is stunning. It may be too complicated for a production color, however.

Magentas-Cat

Embrie
                    Participant

I’d like to see dragons in a sapphire blue color, maybe with some purple, especially a bantam.

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

Nightcrow
                      Participant

I love the idea of a true sapphire production color; I’m all about the blues. I wasn’t sure about the Onyx Moonstone when I saw the group picture, but the closeups on eBay are amazing. The blue “antiquing” is stunning. It may be too complicated for a production color, however.

Is it more complex than, say, Black Violet-Peacock, or Blue Morpho? (Since I didn’t win the auction I bid on, I don’t get to see it in person. ): ) Store versions are usually a little ‘simplified’ compared to test paints, but I think it could be made more mass-production friendly without losing too much detail. It looks like a lot of the detail is actually the antiquing, rather than handpainted markings, so maybe that would help with the transition from test to store color?

100% with you on the sapphire squeak! I’ve been squeaking for a Sapphire color since the olden days of Ruby and Emerald. 🙂 Maybe one day my dream of a shimmery, jewel-toned sapphire-blue dragon (with sapphire-yellow eyes!) will be realized…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ann Marie
                        Participant

I won’t get the one I bought until Friday (at the earliest), so I’m not sure. My comment was based on the pictures, but you’re right, several production colors are pretty complicated too. I’d be happy if it became a standard color, but I’d really prefer something more in sapphire, less black.

Magentas-Cat

Embrie
                          Participant

I agree. The color schemes with black bodies are kind of cool, but I don’t really collect them because it’s too much black. I like more color on the dragons.

Todd
                            Participant

Silver Intense Black Dragons:
                              LAP, RISING SPECTRAL AND SPECTRAL.
                              They have not been made since coming out with the Silver/Silver, Silver Intense Black pieces. Thank you!!

sherry10151982
                              Participant

Another beautiful color for the hoofers. I missed out on the slate and others. Need me some hoofers in my life!

Asterisktrine
                                Participant

Mother Hippogriffs. I love the Mother Hippogriff soooo much. I hope they get production colors.

Sitting Spectrals of any color

Restocks for the color Stone

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.