What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Yggdrasil
    Participant

I would also love to see some desert opal in the store!! But I would prefer it on dragon sculpts. 😊

Yggdrasil
      Participant

Squeaking for a fledgling in Elven. 💕💕💕💕

Bodine
        Participant

Melody (& Gina), I’d like to give a loud SQUEAK for a production version of Moonstone on both dragon families! The more test pieces I see, the more I love this color, and wish I could own some. It’s lovely!

Yep!!and wolves😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
          Participant

Squeaking for a fledgling in Elven. 💕💕💕💕

As you probably know, Windstone sold a batch of “Elven” fledgies about 5 years ago:

Fledgling Dragon – Elven

The best way to get them restocked is to click the “Join Waitlist” button.

merrillannwhite
            Participant

Since it’s already a production color, I’m squeaking again for pastel rainbow in the pieces that haven’t been released yet. Especially the griffins and hoofers. And flap cats.

Ann Marie
              Participant

Since it’s already a production color, I’m squeaking again for pastel rainbow in the pieces that haven’t been released yet. Especially the griffins and hoofers. And flap cats.

Speaking of production colors, I’d love to see some small flap cats with Tanzanite wings.

Magentas-Cat

fatalbeauty
                Participant

ditto on wanting to see sitting orientals in all production colors…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Add me to the list of people squeaking for Production Sitting Orientals! It’s been so long since my Peacock Ori family had a new member.

Still squeaking for Moonstone Western dragons, too.

Those two things would make for a very merry Christmas… 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Will there be any more production color standing baby kirins, or is it a retired lp?

Melody
                      Keymaster

Will there be any more production color standing baby kirins, or is it a retired lp?

It isn’t retired, we just haven’t gotten around to painting more! Our painters are working hard to restock! We paint what are most in demand, going by the number of people on the “join wait list” for each product.

pipsxlch
                        Participant

Thank you for letting me know, no hurries! I am on the waitlist, but I know the last batch hung around awhile- someone had just bought the last when I went to buy one lol. With my luck, I was afraid that was that. I’d love to complete my mom’s family for her someday.

Amanda Bucklaew
                          Participant

Crossing my fingers for Pastel Rainbow Emperor dragon and Rainbow Spectral dragon~ and a Brown Secret Keeper since I missed out on the recent calypso female hearth dragon and morpho old warrior~ :3 my dang email alerted me a day too late lol

Todd
                            Participant

Hello Melody. Is there any chance that maybe we could see the Silver pieces that have not been done in the new Silver/Silver or Silver Intense Black versions? Those pieces are the Lap, Rising Spectral and the Spectral. It would be nice to finish up with the pieces that have not been done yet. Thank you

LC1972
                              Participant

I would also like to send out a
                                squeak for the sitting ori in more
                                of the production and lp colors.
                                Please!

frozendragon
                                Participant

I know several other people have squeaked for this, so I’m gonna add mine… blue morpho bantam dragons.. 😬

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.