What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody What are your squeaks? Tell Melody here!! (part 2)

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 984 total)
  • Author
    Kelsey
    Participant

Yes please, to the Grab Bag Halloween Wolves!!

merrillannwhite
      Participant

I would love to see all of Melody’s “Fumes” comics collected together. I think they are hilarious. The philosophizing reminds me a bit of the old “Pogo” comics.

etruscan
        Participant

For those who don’t know, “Fumes” is a group of little drawings that Melody has done. I think the name is because they supposedly are inspired by Sharpie fumes.

This link should bring up the “Fumes” that were posted in Melody’s deviantArt account. You don’t have to be a member of deviantArt to see them:

https://www.deviantart.com/reptangle/gallery?q=fumes

etruscan
          Participant

This is the most recent “Fumes” drawing. It was posted yesterday on Melody’s Facebook page.
            Melody says, “Thousands of unmasked people at the Lollapalooza music festval”

Pena_Fumes_2Aug2021

merrillannwhite
            Participant

I think the first time I saw one it was called “Sharpie Fumes” but the name got changed. Probably to avoid legal issues since she posts them on Deviantart and Facebook.

Rapture
              Participant

I’m curious.

We have a Hatching Emperor Dragon and we also have an actual, grown Emperor Dragon.

Will there ever be a grown Empress dragon? (Grown up from the hatching Empress Dragon)

Or a King Dragon? (Grown up from the Hatching Kinglet Dragon).

Can we please have an Empress dragon? 🙂

Jade
                Participant

I know I’m going to be the odd one out on this – but I would love to see another GB koi batch of something. I dunno what model would work for them though that hasn’t already been done.
                  Koi curlies, maybe?

etruscan
                  Participant

As far as I know there is no rule that Melody can’t paint a second koi batch of a sculpt. She has done repeat versions of fantasy unicorns.

merrillannwhite
                    Participant

I know I’m going to be the odd one out on this – but I would love to see another GB koi batch of something. I dunno what model would work for them though that hasn’t already been done.
                      Koi curlies, maybe?

I would really love a koi sitting oriental. I missed out on those. A batch of koi young oris would be nice too.

Also, I would love a batch of silhouette young unis. I wasn’t on here when they first came out, and the secondary market ones go through the roof. 😝

Jade
                      Participant

As far as I know there is no rule that Melody can’t paint a second koi batch of a sculpt. She has done repeat versions of fantasy unicorns.

Koi curlies, maybe?

I would really love a koi sitting oriental. I missed out on those. A batch of koi young oris would be nice too.

Also, I would love a batch of silhouette young unis. I wasn’t on here when they first came out, and the secondary market ones go through the roof. 😝

Oh well in that case I agree, sitting Oris would be amazing, especially since there were no reds and not really any oranges in that set! Tho, I imagine the struggle with them is how large they are they probably take a lot of time to paint and pattern.

Nightcrow
                        Participant

Melody (& Gina), I’d like to give a loud SQUEAK for a production version of Moonstone on both dragon families! The more test pieces I see, the more I love this color, and wish I could own some. It’s lovely!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

merrillannwhite
                          Participant

Melody (& Gina), I’d like to give a loud SQUEAK for a production version of Moonstone on both dragon families! The more test pieces I see, the more I love this color, and wish I could own some. It’s lovely!

2nd!

Moonstone on the dragons and desert Opal on the non dragons!

Shiarah
                            Participant

2nd!

Moonstone on the dragons and desert Opal on the non dragons!

Absolutely would LOVE literally anything in desert opal in the store!!

ManyBirds
                              Participant

Hatching pegasus in opoponax to complete the family

merrillannwhite
                                Participant

I’d also love to see the rest of the pieces released in pastel rainbow. Especially the griffins and hoofers, but also the Oriental dragons.

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 984 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.